Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firing Squad
Now there you are. You're the last of your group they dragged down into the basement. Three of your best comrades have already done it. You will follow them...

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
So great picture!!!
(08-26-2022, 06:09 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Now there you are. You're the last of your group they dragged down into the basement. Three of your best comrades have already done it. You will follow them...

The dick hanging out of the shorts is an incredible sight!  Well made figures! Thanks!
At least their bullets have a 100% success rate at prompting cumshots!
Excellent work!! Thanks for the post!
awesome!
Imagine standing there, fantasizing about your own death, and being turned on by those thoughts.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
my excitement increases. my hard cock slides out of my panties. I look at the bodies of my friends and boldly stick out my stomach. "Come on, finish me off. Pound my belly full of lead, you cowardly pigs!" Then he hears the arming of the machine gun....
(08-28-2022, 06:40 AM)Frankobelly Wrote: my excitement increases. my hard cock slides out of my panties. I look at the bodies of my friends and boldly stick out my stomach. "Come on, finish me off. Pound my belly full of lead, you cowardly pigs!" Then he hears the arming of the machine gun....

As you want kid...

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Nice would love to be stripped naked though & lose the shorts & my body waxed lovely & smooth for the scene! Looks like the other dudes were nice & hard till the last cumshots!

MMM would love to be that lovely hung guy on the lower left hard on till the end! God he has such a hot body! Sad to waste it, but would have loved to at least fucked his brains out before they shot him! Such a waste of an orgasmic cock & body!