Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fishing
It was a warm sunny summer morning, the skies were clear, and the water perfect at a small large lake in the Southeastern United States.  Pete and Jerry had decided it was a good day to go fishing and had invited Pete's best friend George to to with them.  They rowed the boat into a little known cove and began fishing.  At the back of the boat sat Jerry, tall, lanky but muscular.  He wore a cap over his short sandy brown hair and sunglasses covered his bright blue eyes.  An oversized blue t-shirt covered his swimmer's body and came down almost below his cut off jean shorts.  In the middle of the boat was Jerry's twin brother Pete.  He had darker brown curly hair and did not wear a hat.  He wore thick horn rimmed glasses over his bright baby blue eyes.  He wore a tight green t-shirt over his slender body, which was tucked tightly into his blue shorts.  At the bow of the boat George sat almost asleep with the rocking of the waves.  He had short thick dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a smile that put everyone at ease.  He wore a white t-shirt that hugged his thick husky body and a pair of cut off jeans.  As the sun began to rise in the sky Pete adjusted his glasses.
"Whew!  It's getting hot out here guys." said Pete.
He stood up, pulled up the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled over his head.
"Careful! You'll tip us over." said Jerry.
"What do you care?  You're like a fish in the water." said Pete.
"I think he's got the right idea." said George as he slipped his t-shirt over his head.
Jerry nodded and pulled his t-shirt over his head.  When Jerry had settled down and the boat had stopped rocking, Pete put his hands up to his glasses and pulled the ear pieces off his ears and dipped the glasses a couple of times, causing the sun to reflect off of them.  Pete tried to contain a smile and his anticipation as the looked at the wooded area on the bank of the cove.  Shlomp.  Shlomp.  Shlomp.
"What was that?" asked Jerry as he stood up and looked at the water near the boat, where the sound had come from.
Shlomp.
"Oh no!" gasped George when he saw an arrow sinking into the water near the bow.
"They're shooting at us." said Jerry when he caught a glimpse of the arrow.
Shump.  George's eyes widened as he looked down at an arrow that had hit the vertical slit that was his navel.
"Awh not in the gut." groaned Jerry.
Shump.  Jerry closed his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth as an arrow pushed his outie navel deep into his belly.  George bent over and fell into the water, while Jerry cupped his hands on either side of the arrow and fell over to his side in the boat.  Pete stood up to get a good look at his friend floating to the surface.  Shump.  Pete's whole body stiffened, his mouth fell open, and his eyes went wide.  An arrow had found its mark in Pete's deep quarter sized belly button.
"Not me!  Oh please not me too!" gasped Pete.
It was then that Pete noticed a wire attached to the arrow and felt pressure as the wire was being pulled.
"Oooohhhh!" groaned Pete as he fell forward into the water, turning the boat over.
Beside the woods on a sandy beach three winches whined as they reeled in the wires, pulling Jerry, Pete, and George onto the beach.  The three men were pulled onto the sand and a group in camouflage moved over them.  They removed their shorts and then their underwear, leaving the three laying on their backs in the nude.  George lay with his arms and legs spread eagle.  Pete lay with his arms straight out from his shoulders and his left knee bent in the air.  Jerry lay with his hands clasped behind his head and his legs laying out straight together.  They had driven pegs into the ground and tied their wrists and ankles down so that three men couldn't move.  One of the attackers slipped Pete's glasses off.
"Why?  Why did you shoot me too?" groaned Pete.
"That round belly button surrounded by your flat belly just made a perfect target we couldn't pass up." said the man who had removed Pete's glasses.
They all three lay side by side gasping in pain as the hours passed.  Their bodies glistened with sweat in the sunlight and they were all nearly ready to pass out.  They had noticed that on regular intervals someone came back and gave them drinks of cold water from a canteen.  They lay there through the night still being given water, but no food and no relief from the arrows in their bellies.  As the sun rose early the next morning the group of hunters returned.  They found Jerry, Pete, and George laying as they had been, but the noticeable difference as the fact that their dicks all stood up straight and parallel to the arrows.
"Why?" gasped George.
"We kept giving you water so you wouldn't dehydrate, and keep you alive long enough for your bellies to fill with blood.  Right now it's pushing on your lungs and you have all three raised the flags to that effect." said the lead hunter.
One of them drew an arrow and stepped over George.  He put the arrow in his bow and pulled it to point, putting the arrowhead just above the middle of George's softly rounded belly.  Shoomp.
"Oooohhhh-hooohh-hooohh!" screamed George as he tried to bend over, but couldn't move.
He drew another arrow and put it right over George's heart.  Shump.
"Yeeennggghhh!" screamed George as he closed his eyes tightly.
A thin yellow stream squirted out of George's uncut penis, then it slowly lay down flat on his belly.  Some of the others noticed as George let out his death scream a thick stream of cum shot out of Pete's circumcised dick.  Another hunter pulled and arrow and stepped over Jerry.
"Wait, wait.  That's too easy and this guy's got a hot body.  Everybody pick a spot and give him a shot." said the leader.
Jerry's eyes widened and he shook his head as he looked at at least six arrows all pointed at his washboard stomach.
"Don't!  Please don't!" cried Jerry.
SH-THONK!  Jerry clenched his teeth and his eyes widened as arrowheads drove into his belly slashing at the hardened muscle before sinking deep into his guts.  One of them pulled an arrow and put it over Jerry's heart.
"I don't want to die." gasped Jerry weakly.
Shump.
"Ohhh!" screamed Jerry.
A thin yellow stream flew out of the end of Jerry's circumcized penis, then it lay down flat on his sweat soaked belly.  That time everyone noticed as cum shot out of Pete's dick.
"He's laying here gut shot and his brother and best friend just died and he's getting off on it." said the lead hunter.
The lead hunter drew an arrow back in his bow and put the point above the middle of Pete's abdomen.
"You weren't supposed to shoot me." whined Pete.
Shomp.
"Aah-hooooooooo!" screamed Pete as the arrow went through his body.
Pete looked up as the lead hunter knelt over him.
"Please don't kill me." whimpered Pete.
The hunter wrapped his fingers around the shaft in Pete's navel.
"You were dead the moment this arrow hit." said the hunter.
Pete let out a squeal of pain as the hunter turned the arrow back and forth in his guts.  The hunter drew another arrow as he stood and Pete shook his head as the arrowhead was poised over his heart.
"No!  No!  Don't!  Noo!" screamed Pete with all the strength he had left.
Shump.
"uuuulllhhhhh!" screamed Pete as the arrow went through his heart.
His eyes rolled upward and blood ran from the corner of his mouth as cum shot from his penis again.  Pete went limp as his dick lay down flat on his belly.  The hunters took photos of the dead bodies, then cut off their dicks and bagged them for display later.  They pulled the row boat back to shore and loaded Jerry, Pete, and George into the boat.  Two of the hunters took the boat out into the middle of the cove.  One of them stood Jerry up facing out into water while the other drew a hunting knife and slit his belly.  They dropped Jerry's body into the water as his guts began to spill out.  They did the same with George, then Pete.  Their empty bellies quickly filled with water and they sank to the bottom of the lake never to be found.
All through high school & college my friends & I used to take overnight canoe trips down the river. Nothing like that ever happened to us...What a shame! Nice story! Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for sharing your great story.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar