Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pain
Greetings my fellow warriors! Been curious about the pain of being stabbed lately. How deep I could take it. How bad it would hurt, like exactly how bad? Is it a bearable pain? Worse than you thought?  Did you maybe bite off more than you could chew? Or is it every bit as painful as you thought it would be? How do you deal with your manly death? Do you grunt and curse your opponent or welcome his steel in your guts? 

For me, I'd want to take it just below my belly button or maybe just above it. I feel like it would be totally bearable at first. In fact the feeling of it being pressed in would probably make me extremely hard and turned on. When it broke the skin despite the pain, as I imagine it would start getting worse about now, I'd be in total awe of the blade sinking in. I don't think I'd be wondering if I was in over my head just yet. I'd try to stick my stomach out further before the agony got too great to show my willingness to take it but that would probably be when it starts to burn harder. I'd probably start to curse my opponent but be proud of them to. Give them an affectionate thump on the chest as the dig deeper. Grunting as I feel the steel poised to break into my guts. This is when I'd know there's know going back. Honestly not too sure how I'd react after this point but if I had to guess, knowing I was about to die I'd start jerking off. Whatever pain I take is just a bonus at this point. My thoughts as I drift off would be something along the lines of "I took that blade like a fuckin man!" Or maybe wondering what my opponent would look like gutted and if he was able to take it like I did. 

What about you men?
I have the same. Please visit Discord. Nick Navelmavell # 6876. Other forum users are also welcome to contact me. Send out invitations. .
Certainly got me going reading that, also on Discord but find it a bit tricky at times .... i'll get use to it ;-)
I also see myself getting stabbed below the navel probably in some sort of combat (wartime, Arena, bar fight etc.) I think I would still fight on at first not totally realizing what has happened. but, as the pain sets in, I would find myself staggering being much less effective in fighting back. I'd be left vulnerable and I get jabbed a second time, same place low in the gut. I'd really stagger now, maybe even fall down, my brain processing what's happening to me. I think my eyes would be blinking. Maybe I'd make a few grunting sounds as if to demonstrate I'm still alive perhaps a futile attempt to prevent the inevitable. My opponent may take advantage of my now very much defenseless state and stick me again hastening my death, or he may just watch me struggle through my death throes enjoying himself. Of course I see myself cumming wildly as I deal with the pain of being gut-stabbed. That's one of the things I romanticize about belly stabbing, the fact that death isn't instantaneous that it takes a while and you know what's happening and struggle futilely against it.

As for Discord I never, NEVER can locate someone even when I type in their name exactly as told. I always get a zero results when i do a search for them. Message me if anyone would like to chat through Discord but You'll have to find me there.
Have posed a few nude scenes as a life model where I role play being a gladiator being stabbed in the guts. Feeling the sword tip touch my body always makes me shudder & tingle all over in a nice way & usually gets me really hard! Just love the thought of lieing on the arena sand hard & naked impaled shooting my load in front of the arena crowd. Could not think of a hornier way for a naked warrior to get it!
(11-01-2022, 05:02 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: Have posed a few nude scenes as a life model where I role play being a gladiator being stabbed in the guts. Feeling the sword tip touch my body always makes me shudder & tingle all over in a nice way & usually gets me really hard! Just love the thought of lieing on the arena sand hard & naked impaled shooting my load in front of the arena crowd. Could not think of a hornier way for a naked warrior to get it!
Me too! Love the idea of laying on the sand, my cock exploding as my opponent delivers the coup de grace.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
MMMm Gladlover I would love to be the nude stud who gets the coupe de grace!
(11-03-2022, 02:21 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMMm Gladlover I would love to be the nude stud who gets the coupe de grace!
Where do you want it?
I would love to take the blade halfway between my belly button and the root of my cock. I’d take it while struggling, so when the blade tears my skin I throw my head back, in agony, and in shock that I was being killed. As the blade slices through me I experience agonizing pain, and soon the start of my rapturous death. My killer pushes the blade inside of me until he hits bone and quickly pulls it out, as I fall to the sand on all fours, clutching my wound, hot blood pouring over my hand. My killer kicks me onto my back. I can see his thick cock and his sword, soaked in my blood. My killer stabs me again, through my belly button. There is pain, but my cock is now stiff as I wait for the killing blow. I lay flat on the sand, my killer plunges the sword into my chest. I arch my back, moaning in delight, my chest rising to meet the blade as it tears into my heart. At the moment of my demise, my cock explodes in a final cum, the best cum I’ve ever had. My killer pulls the blade free, and jacks off and shoots his load on my chest as I pass to Elysium.

A perfect death!
I would love it just above my ererct cock Gladlover but would no doubt have one last glorious defiant wank in front of everybody with that sword right through me! Being naked & hard when i get & staying hard to the end shooting my load total turn on for me!