Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KnifeBoy Fight Challenge
Cool KnifeBoy Fight Challenge Dodgy 

KnifeBoy waits in water with scuba gear wearing speedos to expose my ripped abs to ur blade. But my scuba knife also seeks to enter ur belly meat thru ur navel. Any takers? Or do you fear Alpha Warrior KnifeBoy? If U man enough PM KnifeBoy to enter my water realm for one on one scuba knife fight. 

Dodgy Maybe U see yourself as the victor in Enemy Divers #2 but this image just to get U into the water. The stabbing knife will be KnifeBoy’s and the billowing blood yours Angel jizz is optional Big Grin
(10-19-2022, 10:50 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: Cool KnifeBoy Fight Challenge Dodgy 

KnifeBoy waits in water with scuba gear wearing speedos to expose my ripped abs to ur blade. But my scuba knife also seeks to enter ur belly meat thru ur navel. Any takers? Or do you fear Alpha Warrior KnifeBoy? If U man enough PM KnifeBoy to enter my water realm for one on one scuba knife fight. 

Dodgy Maybe U see yourself as the victor in Enemy Divers #2 but this image just to get U into the water. The stabbing knife will be KnifeBoy’s and the billowing blood yours Angel jizz is optional Big Grin
I will fight you completely naked,only the necessary scuba gear..my cock is dripping precum at the thought of this fight.
(10-23-2022, 08:07 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:

KnifeBoy waits in water with scuba gear wearing speedos to expose my ripped abs to ur  blade. But my scuba knife also seeks to enter ur belly meat thru ur navel. Any takers? Or  do you fear Alpha Warrior KnifeBoy? If U man enough PM KnifeBoy to enter my water realm for one on one scuba knife fight. 

I will fight you completely naked,only the necessary scuba gear..my cock is dripping precum at the thought of this fight.
Cool KnifeBoy fight naked in water Cool   Good to let ur deathqasm seed and my victorious seed be freely released to mix with ur blood as KnifeBoy gut ur writhing body like fish   Tongue Big Grin
(10-23-2022, 09:59 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 08:07 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:

KnifeBoy waits in water with scuba gear wearing speedos to expose my ripped abs to ur  blade. But my scuba knife also seeks to enter ur belly meat thru ur navel. Any takers? Or  do you fear Alpha Warrior KnifeBoy? If U man enough PM KnifeBoy to enter my water realm for one on one scuba knife fight. 

Cool KnifeBoy fight naked in water Cool   Good to let ur deathqasm seed and my victorious seed be freely released to mix with ur blood as KnifeBoy gut ur writhing body like fish   Tongue Big Grin
I am ready..my naked body completely shaved..I am only wearing my cockring for good luck.
(10-23-2022, 10:09 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 09:59 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: Cool KnifeBoy fight naked in water Cool   Good to let ur deathqasm seed and my victorious seed be freely  released  to mix with ur blood as KnifeBoy gut ur writhing body like fish   Tongue Big Grin
I am ready..my naked body completely shaved..I am only wearing my cockring for good luck.
KnifeBoy see naked scuba guy who aims speargun at KnifeBoy, KnifeBoy not like that Dodgy

KnifeBoy’s agility in water like dolphin makes naked enemy diver use up all spears. KnifeBoy now face off Honaw but first removes his low cut speedos to expose stiffening cock  Tongue  knifeBoy has no need for cock ring Big Grin

We both unsheathe our scuba knives and holding our knives up front swim at each other to grapple holding off the other’s knife hand and wrestle against each other trying to overpower our opponent and strike first blood. You are stronger but KnifeBoy more agile as locked together our erect cocks rub together as our smooth bodies tumble in the water in a deadly embrace as you try to stop my scuba knife from stabbing ur belly meat.
(10-23-2022, 10:46 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:09 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 09:59 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: Cool KnifeBoy fight naked in water Cool   Good to let ur deathqasm seed and my victorious seed be freely  released  to mix with ur blood as KnifeBoy gut ur writhing body like fish   Tongue Big Grin
KnifeBoy see naked scuba guy who aims speargun at KnifeBoy, KnifeBoy not like that Dodgy

KnifeBoy’s agility in water like dolphin makes naked enemy diver use up all spears. KnifeBoy now face off Honaw but first removes his low cut speedos to expose stiffening cock  Tongue  knifeBoy has no need for cock ring Big Grin

We both unsheathe our scuba knives and holding our knives up front swim at each other to grapple holding off the other’s knife hand and wrestle against each other trying to overpower our opponent and strike first blood. You are stronger but KnifeBoy more agile as locked together our erect cocks rub together as our smooth bodies tumble in the water in a deadly embrace as you try to stop my scuba knife from stabbing ur belly meat.

I manage to push your knife away for a little while and try to make a stab for your belly,but you manage to twist away..I try again..but I only stab water..leaving me exposed..
(10-23-2022, 10:58 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:46 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: KnifeBoy see naked scuba guy who aims speargun at KnifeBoy, KnifeBoy not like that Dodgy

We both unsheathe our scuba knives and holding our knives up front swim at each other to grapple holding off the other’s knife hand and wrestle against each other trying to overpower our opponent and   strike first blood. You are stronger but KnifeBoy more agile as locked together our erect cocks rub together as our smooth bodies tumble in the water in a deadly embrace as you try to stop my scuba knife from stabbing ur belly meat.

I manage to push your knife away for a little while and try to make a stab for your belly,but you manage to twist away..I try again..but I only stab water..leaving me exposed..
KnifeBoy’s agility wins out as Honaw makes fatal mistake and my serrated scuba knife thrusts deep into ur navel causing you to thrash about against me as ur hard cock spurts it’s last in spasm after spasm to mix with ur billowing blood. I pull my blade out of ur navel and stab you once, twice, three times between ur squirting cock and stabbed navel as I hold you to me. KnifeBoy then join up the dots by slicing ur belly meat open which makes KnifeBoy have victory jizz    Tongue Big Grin
(10-23-2022, 11:12 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:58 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:46 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: KnifeBoy see naked scuba guy who aims speargun at KnifeBoy, KnifeBoy not like that Dodgy

We both unsheathe our scuba knives and holding our knives up front swim at each other to grapple holding off the other’s knife hand and wrestle against each other trying to overpower our opponent and   strike first blood. You are stronger but KnifeBoy more agile as locked together our erect cocks rub together as our smooth bodies tumble in the water in a deadly embrace as you try to stop my scuba knife from stabbing ur belly meat.

KnifeBoy’s agility wins out as Honaw makes fatal mistake and my serrated scuba knife thrusts deep into ur navel causing you to thrash about against me as ur hard cock spurts it’s last in spasm after spasm to mix with ur billowing blood. I pull my blade out of ur navel and stab you once, twice, three times between ur squirting cock and stabbed navel as I hold you to me. KnifeBoy then join up the dots by slicing ur belly meat open which makes KnifeBoy have victory jizz    Tongue Big Grin

I feel your blade ripping me apart..over and over it sinks into my naked body..as I shiver..and cum…so hard..my blood and cum..pouring from my body….then I slowly fade away..