Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
speard2..
.speared

Attached Files Image(s)

Great
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Oh thank you so much shank. I loved this one so much I think you actually read what I wrote. I love how his cock is still dripping. Atleast that’s what I would love to do if I was in his place
Smoking close up Tongue The skin texture is so realistic. Thanx!
(11-07-2022, 09:51 PM)KnitNot Wrote: Oh thank you so much shank. I loved this one so much I think you actually read what I wrote. I love how his cock is still dripping. Atleast that’s what I would love to do if I was in his place
i did thats why i made this...
(11-07-2022, 11:17 PM)shank0000 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 09:51 PM)KnitNot Wrote: Oh thank you so much shank. I loved this one so much I think you actually read what I wrote. I love how his cock is still dripping. Atleast that’s what I would love to do if I was in his place
i did thats why i made this...
Oh this is just perfect Shank. Thank you so much. Honestly I just wish to be in the victim's place I would just as excited as he was when he was impaled by that spear in his sensetive belly button
Utterley awesome! Such a great smooth tanned bod. God I would love to be in his position such an orgasmic way to get it! Love his hard cock shooting his load!
how did I miss that one that is so hot beautiful body
Perfectly aimed spear, pinning such a hot bod to the tree. Thank you so much Shank for all your brilliant work.
thanks im glad you like it..