Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Left Behind

Would like to include the enemy.
What is your story about this picture?
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(11-13-2022, 10:27 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Would like to include the enemy.
What is your story about this picture?
MY OH MY! If someone used my belly as a pin cushion like that my cock will be this hard too!. I can see myself as the one on the floor. The agony and pain will be so intense and I would try to hold my partner's hand and stay strong but ultimately I would pass away from blood loss. Not a second later my partner would fall flat on his ass, his belly full of arrows, and his eyes fixated on my ruined body. Excitement and fear will take over but ultimatly his passing will be swift too. I'm probably going to going to be the last thing he saw before fading away
Two Spartan warriors have been cut off from their retreating army and must make their own way back through enemy territory. 

The Persian archers lay in wait for the two approaching Spartans. They wager as to who can get the most arrows into their enemy before they fall. 

The archers crept closer to admire their accuracy and decide upon the wager, their own manhoods erect as they take in the sight of the slain enemy and their virility in death. 

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Those Spartans are mega-hot and the arrow locations in their bellies make it an even sexier picture. You can practically tell that they did not die instantly. They felt those arrows into their guts for a while before death claimed them. I can so see myself as either one of them. What a way to go! By adding in their slayers who are almost giddy at what they have accomplished in the 2nd picture makes it all that much better! Beautiful work!
Wow! You’ve created the second scene far hotter than I had imagined it Tongue I love these guys Tongue
These two brave warriors tried to hold off the advancing enemy, but their efforts got them speared. Unable to escape, they gave up and died, their cocks stiff and ready to cum.
How did I miss these could be either one would like to be the one on his back taking in the arrows in my belly realizing the Persian archer wants me and is ready to stroke my erection and maybe more
(11-13-2022, 10:27 AM)Jeu de rôle Ras Wrote: J'aimerais inclure l'ennemi.
Quelle est votre histoire à propos de cette photo ?
L'ennemi serai un jeune guerrier qui ne cherche pas à nuire . Ce pendant la destinée en déside autrement 
Il voit deux guerriers maturent qui se dirige vers lui près à le tuer . Mais hélas pour eux le jeune guerrier connu pour sa précition 
exceptionnelle a l'arc vise au ventre les deux agréseurs . Les guerrier deux sont percés par les flèches .
La scène incluse serai le jeune guerrier qui regarde les deux autre guerriers agonisants étenduent au sol . 
Les yeux du jeune guerrier fixant les flèches plantés dans le ventre des deux hommes ; incapable de détacher son regard de cette vision terrifiante . 
La réalité s'abbat sur lui submergeant son espris de confusion et de remords . Il est déchiré entre la fierté de c'etre protété et le profond regret d'avoit causé une tel 
souffrance au deux guerriers dont il perçois la peur et létonnement dans leur regard 

VOILA pour ma propre inclusion