Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A short Christmas death
I imagined up this short scene and actually thought i'd write it out and share. This is my type of desired fantasy death with a seasonal theme. I am British so there may be some grammer oddities. I hope you enjoy Smile

It was Christmas Eve and i had stayed up late watching tv in my living room. I was chilled and relaxed wearing only my underwear shorts and a T-shirt. At some point i fell asleep and was awoken by a rustling noise nearby. I looked over towards my tree to see a large man standing there staring at me, he was wearing a bizarre costume, mostly red and had a large sack with him.
I asked him who the fuck he was and he simply said, "you can see me?"
I replied, yes of course who could miss you, how the fuck did you get in here?
He said he had come down the chimney and as i had been especially naughty he had a special gift for me.
I said, i don't believe in all this Santa shit so you better get out of here before i start putting holes in your kinky outfit!
He laughed and stepped forward a little and said, "are you sure you don't believe in santa? my present is pretty real for you to enjoy tonight?"
At that moment, he pulled out a pistol with a silencer on the end and aimed it at me.
I said, what the fuck? this can't be real, Santa just pulled a gun on me in my own house!
Santa said, why don't you be a good boy and pull off that shirt of yours so i can see the real you underneath.
I instantly replied "Fuck off", at which he instantly replied by shooting the beer glass next to me.
Slightly startled, i muttered "Fuck this" and complied with his order, i slowly pulled up my shirt over my head, first revealing my lower belly, then my nipples, i could see his gaze was focused entirely on my torso as it was exposed to him. I laid the T-shirt down at my side. We stared quietly at eachother for several seconds, he watched my belly breathe in and out, he watched my nipples go from soft puppies to hardened points with the slight chill they now felt, he noted my cock twitch a little in my shorts, as troubling as this was for me, i couldn't help but feel a little aroused at being bare chested with a gun pointing at me.
He took another step forward and aimed the pistol low, i instinctively sat up a little, pulling my shoulders back as though to bring my torso to attention.
Several seconds of silence passed before he fired a single silenced bullet right into my deep navel, the classic silencer sound was unmistakable, followed immediately by a distinct thud and sudden agony as the bullet penetrated my belly and passed out my back into the couch, my belly rippled and my cock grew very quickly as the feeling of penetration spread throughout my body, i jerked and throbbed as a second bullet was fired into my lower belly, just below my navel, argh!!!!
My hands gripped my lower guts as i slumped into the couch a little, as though to start to lay on my back, moaning and groaning constantly, looking down at my belly and then closing my eyes in agony over and over, my belly bloating out towards my attacker, my legs unable to keep still with the excitment and agony.
A 3rd bullet was shot into my right chest pec next to the nipple, my pec rippled as the bullet hit with an even clearer thud of lead penetrating muscle, it passed through my lung and became lodged deep in my back muscle and caused even greater agony, blood began dripping from my mouth as i coughed.
He shot his 4th bullet just below where he had shot the 3rd, he penetrated my stomach and caused even more blood to spout from my mouth, his 5th bullet tore into the middle of my belly, half way between my bleeding navel and my nipples, at this point my cock burst and shot its load into my shorts, he was impressed by how much i returned fire, so impressed he shot his 6th bullet into my groin just above my cock narrowly missing one of my hands which was still gripping the first wounds in my guts, the orgasm was like nothing i had ever felt before and for a very short time i even cracked an agonised smile, what a brutal bastard Santa had turned out to be.
His 7th bullet once again ripped into my chest, this time right in the middle between the nipples and roughly at nipple level, the sternum cracked as it hit and lodged somewhere deep inside, my hands parted from my guts and rested either side of my belly. I was almost done by now and he knew it, his 8th and 9th bullets were fired in quick succession to the left and right of my mid/lower belly, roughly at navel level, my body jerked up and down as they hit, my belly now had 6 neat holes across it, all leaking out prescious blood, i groaned and jerked still, though much more slowly than before now that i was close to death.
He aimed his gun to my chest as i looked down my destroyed body, he had penetrated my body 9 times and was ready to finish his job. He came forward over me and felt my left chest pec, the only part of my torso not yet holed and blooded, he felt my heart pulse in my chest, he felt my nipple and made special note of the hair on my chest as he moved his hand around and squeezed my pec a little, he finally aimed his pistol and pressed it to my chest over my heart and fired his 10th and final bullet through me. I felt my heart shred as the slug passed through my upper body, i felt myself die inside at that moment.
As my consciousness faded, i heard him mutter "bad boys get what they deserve".
My body slumped into a lifeless mass and my head drooped forward with my chin resting on my chest, my death gaze set towards my tortured belly. He rested the now empty pistol on my belly, surrounded by the holes it had created.
I felt every shot in your hot creative story, thanks for posting it Cool

Maybe it wasn’t a badass Santa that shot him! Maybe the Krampus got him for not believing Big Grin
(12-28-2022, 12:31 AM)Predator Wrote: I felt every shot in your hot creative story, thanks for posting it Cool

Maybe it wasn’t a badass Santa that shot him! Maybe the Krampus got him for not believing Big Grin
Thanks Smile
I hadn't thought of the Krampus, i like that even more
That was a great story you just wrote. Thank you for sharing.
Excellent descriptions of the effect of the bullets! Loved it!!