Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bloody Creek
Story is still under construction.

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
A knife fight between a shirtless cowboy and mostly naked Indian is always hot stuff Ras Tongue Well at least the Wagoner got lucky! Will be interesting to see what else develops from this exciting scene - Thanx!
(12-19-2022, 07:55 PM)Predator Wrote: A knife fight between a shirtless cowboy and mostly naked Indian is always hot stuff Ras Tongue Well at least the Wagoner got lucky! Will be interesting to see what else develops from this exciting scene - Thanx!

Hehe, driver did get lucky! I'm glad they downed at least one Indian, though! Cowboys and Indians should rot together sometimes.
(12-19-2022, 11:12 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Hehe, driver did get lucky! I'm glad they downed at least one Indian, though! Cowboys and Indians should rot together sometimes.

They did. This is an early version of the battlefield. Will add more fallen indian warriors.
Vides quid vis videre
MMMM so hot a scene! Would love to be the gut stabbed indian showing his last hard erect cock & so smooth tanned naked bod! Somebody will to have his now useless loincloth as a trophy!
This is as of yesterday afternoon.

Vides quid vis videre
A glorious second scene! My naked warrior efforts were not in vain. Many soldiers dead there cocks shooting there last loads as they lay dieing.
Finally I finished the scene. It took a long time and the PC still needs days to render the complete series. Have fun and let your thoughts run free!

Vides quid vis videre
The depth and content of this exciting scene is impressive - thanks. I like that the cougar is the only animal alive in the scene as it opportunistically starts feeding from the selection of carrion available. 
MMM such a hot scene those lovely smooth bodies of the indian braves look awesome! So sexy smooth with their lovely hard warrior cocks displayed