Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotheads
Thumbs Up 
Many thanks to a really good friend for this idea about a short story (to be continued).

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Pinned right through that tight gut just under his navel! That big thrusting cock will be spurting up his belly any moment now! Will it splatter clear to his heaving chest? Stay tuned!
Thanks for this
- Derek
MM nice. I would love to be the smooth tanned nude indian brave who gets to admire him! And more!
(12-25-2022, 06:18 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MM nice. I would love to be the smooth tanned nude indian brave who gets to admire him! And more!

You will lie at his feet Wink
Vides quid vis videre
Le ventre empalé dans le tronc d'arbre , le jeune soldat essais désespérément de retirer la lance de ses tripes . Malheureusement pour lui la lance est rentrée en profondeur dans l'arbre . Si seulement quelqu'un pouvait l'aider !
One of the best images I've seen here! Thank you..."Aaaghhhhhhh, right in the belly!"
Thank you for staging my imagination so horny - exciting and great!
Hot scene! The shock on his young face as the war lance tears through his lower abdominals and viscera is realistic. Looking forward to exploring more. I greatly admire the way you build up these exciting scenes Ras Cool

Vides quid vis videre
Damn, where do get these men from? I'm loving this body, it looks so natural and masculine. his chest, navel and body hair are particually well defined and his belly is simply perfect, it's like he was made to be penetrated by something long and sharp Smile
Oh yeah, great cock too Smile