Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Confessions of a Gang Member
                                                                Confessions of a gang member

In this barrio two rival gangs compete for dominance, my gang, the Falcons and the Cholos, Pantera gang. Over the years too many good warriors have been lost in the gang wars, now we try to keep to our own quarters but… there now exists a no man’s land that only the bravest warrior dare enter to leave their gang’s tag… like the way a male wolf marks its territory.

There I hear a noise and head for cover behind a concrete pillar when I make out a lone, late teens, Pantera gang member holding a bag from which he takes out a spray can of paint. He is dressed in a waistcoat and jeans much like myself except for the patch of a panther head on the back of his waistcoat where I carry the symbol of a falcon. I am taken by the contrast of his Mediterranean skin tone with the classic look of black leather waistcoat and blue denim jeans. My enemy then sets about over tagging a falcon symbol on the wall of the underpass.

His mid length hair is as black and slick as a freshly preened raven’s wing ringed by the red bandanna across his forehead. His short leather waistcoat exposes his chest and midriff as he stretches to over-tag the falcon symbol with a panther’s head. As he stretches his oblique muscles and ribs catch my eye and I scan across to his lean abdominals; I watch them flex distorting his innie navel and as I follow the fine happy trail from his bellybutton to jean line I can just make out a scar on his lower belly. I ponder for a while on who had shanked him in his guts and how he was able to survive it… probably he got the better of a falcon before he was gutted. My gaze is then absorbed by the beguiling bulge in his jeans and I am aware I am hard and oozing precum for this young enemy. However my attention is drawn back to his belted waistband and the exposed handle of a blade… 

At 24 I am at least 5 years older and in my prime of fitness but a chill runs through me as I realise the only physical contact between us can be one of violence.

While the youth is busy retagging the wall I move to a position out of his view and slowly make my way closer to him. About 10 feet from him he suddenly spins around at me with his hand covering the handle of his blade… I immediately hold my hands out to show I’m not carrying but he takes a firm hold on the handle of his knife and says, 

“Hey hombre you really don’t wanna take on a Pantera cos I’ll gut you!”

As the youth speaks I focus on his sexy green eyes and see the fear within them which belies his arrogant bravado and I say,

“Hey cholo, to gut me you’ve gotta get up real close and personal… so young panther do you want to get real personal?”

To my relief the youth then takes his hand from the handle of his blade and as he gestures for me to move towards him he says,

“Listen hom if you’ve got the guts come get up real close”

As I approach him his green eyes fix onto my grey as we both keep our hands away from our blades. I come right up to him and notice how his hairless chest gives away his rapid breathing despite his apparent arrogance. I slowly look down at his toned body and notice a small damp patch forming over his bulge and realise he’s wearing his jeans commando style which gives away his oozing precum. I then see his eyes are also taking in my athletic physique when he says,

“A fight between us would be well matched…”

As he speaks he suddenly reaches out and starts feeling my abdomen and says,

“Hom, your belly would put up a good resistance to my blade.”

Surprised at his boldness I too touch his youthful firm body as we mutually close together so our naked bellies and chests feel the warmth of each other. I caress his chest and rub his nipples which makes him gasp and thrust his hips towards me. I run my hands slowly down his belly and fondle his tight bulge and then… I slowly unzip his jeans and help his swollen cock from its confinement. He is uncut and his foreskin readily exposes his drooling and glistening helmet. My excitement is enhanced by the danger of having this encounter with an armed enemy, something which he too must be feeling. Then I feel his hands pulling my member from my jeans as he starts rubbing my cut cock against his and we both start to make guttural noises as our hips rhythmically maintain the stimulus. When I start to lick his nipples I feel all his muscles spasm and, as he grunts, a blast of his cum hits my belly and I softly say,

“Well cholo you got me in the belly after all”

He says,

“Well hom I guess I’d better finish you off”

With that he intensifies his caressing until I too explode against him and we both just stand there locked in a warm embrace.

Suddenly his whole body becomes tense as his head moves rapidly from side to side and he reaches for his blade… I look behind me and to my horror, there flanking us at mid distance are two Falcons and each has his blade at the ready to deal with the invading panther. The youth says,

“You tricked me to let my guard down, now I’m dead but not before I kill you”

With that he struggles against me to draw his blade…
I say,

“No! No! don’t! Stop!….”

He acts like a trapped animal and fiercely tries to plunge his now drawn blade into my guts as I try to hold him off but… instinctfully I find my own blade in my hand and before I can stop myself I feel it pierce the firm resistance of his lower abdominals a few inches below his navel at the same location of his old belly scar. As I push my blade deeper into his guts he judders and gasps. He then slumps against me holding his arm over my shoulder to support himself as I realise I have to finish him off… So I stab his firm belly another three times until he falls to his knees to look up at me with those enticing green eyes before falling sideways to the ground exposing his handsome but bloodied physique.

Before the other two falcons reach me I manage to get my cum and bloodied cock back in my jeans. Both of my brotherhood then praise me for the killing of the panther but they clearly ponder the reason for his exposed cock…

End
Sexy situation, comfortable and quick read Wink
Very nice indeed .........particularly the blade going in the lower abdomen ;-)
Thank you for your feedback.
(04-10-2023, 02:52 PM)YinYang Wrote:                                                                 Confessions of a gang member

In this barrio two rival gangs compete for dominance, my gang, the Falcons and the Cholos, Pantera gang. Over the years too many good warriors have been lost in the gang wars, now we try to keep to our own quarters but… there now exists a no man’s land that only the bravest warrior dare enter to leave their gang’s tag… like the way a male wolf marks its territory.

There I hear a noise and head for cover behind a concrete pillar when I make out a lone, late teens, Pantera gang member holding a bag from which he takes out a spray can of paint. He is dressed in a waistcoat and jeans much like myself except for the patch of a panther head on the back of his waistcoat where I carry the symbol of a falcon. I am taken by the contrast of his Mediterranean skin tone with the classic look of black leather waistcoat and blue denim jeans. My enemy then sets about over tagging a falcon symbol on the wall of the underpass.

His mid length hair is as black and slick as a freshly preened raven’s wing ringed by the red bandanna across his forehead. His short leather waistcoat exposes his chest and midriff as he stretches to over-tag the falcon symbol with a panther’s head. As he stretches his oblique muscles and ribs catch my eye and I scan across to his lean abdominals; I watch them flex distorting his innie navel and as I follow the fine happy trail from his bellybutton to jean line I can just make out a scar on his lower belly. I ponder for a while on who had shanked him in his guts and how he was able to survive it… probably he got the better of a falcon before he was gutted. My gaze is then absorbed by the beguiling bulge in his jeans and I am aware I am hard and oozing precum for this young enemy. However my attention is drawn back to his belted waistband and the exposed handle of a blade… 

At 24 I am at least 5 years older and in my prime of fitness but a chill runs through me as I realise the only physical contact between us can be one of violence.

While the youth is busy retagging the wall I move to a position out of his view and slowly make my way closer to him. About 10 feet from him he suddenly spins around at me with his hand covering the handle of his blade… I immediately hold my hands out to show I’m not carrying but he takes a firm hold on the handle of his knife and says, 

“Hey hombre you really don’t wanna take on a Pantera cos I’ll gut you!”

As the youth speaks I focus on his sexy green eyes and see the fear within them which belies his arrogant bravado and I say,

“Hey cholo, to gut me you’ve gotta get up real close and personal… so young panther do you want to get real personal?”

To my relief the youth then takes his hand from the handle of his blade and as he gestures for me to move towards him he says,

“Listen hom if you’ve got the guts come get up real close”

As I approach him his green eyes fix onto my grey as we both keep our hands away from our blades. I come right up to him and notice how his hairless chest gives away his rapid breathing despite his apparent arrogance. I slowly look down at his toned body and notice a small damp patch forming over his bulge and realise he’s wearing his jeans commando style which gives away his oozing precum. I then see his eyes are also taking in my athletic physique when he says,

“A fight between us would be well matched…”

As he speaks he suddenly reaches out and starts feeling my abdomen and says,

“Hom, your belly would put up a good resistance to my blade.”

Surprised at his boldness I too touch his youthful firm body as we mutually close together so our naked bellies and chests feel the warmth of each other. I caress his chest and rub his nipples which makes him gasp and thrust his hips towards me. I run my hands slowly down his belly and fondle his tight bulge and then… I slowly unzip his jeans and help his swollen cock from its confinement. He is uncut and his foreskin readily exposes his drooling and glistening helmet. My excitement is enhanced by the danger of having this encounter with an armed enemy, something which he too must be feeling. Then I feel his hands pulling my member from my jeans as he starts rubbing my cut cock against his and we both start to make guttural noises as our hips rhythmically maintain the stimulus. When I start to lick his nipples I feel all his muscles spasm and, as he grunts, a blast of his cum hits my belly and I softly say,

“Well cholo you got me in the belly after all”

He says,

“Well hom I guess I’d better finish you off”

With that he intensifies his caressing until I too explode against him and we both just stand there locked in a warm embrace.

Suddenly his whole body becomes tense as his head moves rapidly from side to side and he reaches for his blade… I look behind me and to my horror, there flanking us at mid distance are two Falcons and each has his blade at the ready to deal with the invading panther. The youth says,

“You tricked me to let my guard down, now I’m dead but not before I kill you”

With that he struggles against me to draw his blade…
I say,

“No! No! don’t! Stop!….”

He acts like a trapped animal and fiercely tries to plunge his now drawn blade into my guts as I try to hold him off but… instinctfully I find my own blade in my hand and before I can stop myself I feel it pierce the firm resistance of his lower abdominals a few inches below his navel at the same location of his old belly scar. As I push my blade deeper into his guts he judders and gasps. He then slumps against me holding his arm over my shoulder to support himself as I realise I have to finish him off… So I stab his firm belly another three times until he falls to his knees to look up at me with those enticing green eyes before falling sideways to the ground exposing his handsome but bloodied physique.

Before the other two falcons reach me I manage to get my cum and bloodied cock back in my jeans. Both of my brotherhood then praise me for the killing of the panther but they clearly ponder the reason for his exposed cock…

End
fun read , thanks and well done , another good story .
I’m not sure how I missed this when first posted. This was a fun read. It was short but didn’t lack build up. Well written with great descriptions of the characters and the action. Thank you!
@ inthebelly & jim825

Glad you liked my story guys… thanks for commenting