Poll: Who dies next and how
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bob
13.33%
4 13.33%
Paul
20.00%
6 20.00%
sword
13.33%
4 13.33%
knife
20.00%
6 20.00%
arrow
6.67%
2 6.67%
trident
6.67%
2 6.67%
spear
6.67%
2 6.67%
disembowel
10.00%
3 10.00%
beheading
0%
0 0%
morning star
3.33%
1 3.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Arena part 5
George picked up his sword near Jason's body and walked over to where Paul and Bob were fighting.  Bob backed up as he desperately tried to block Paul's sword with his trident.  George raised his sword to slash across Paul's back, but Paul stepped to the side, put his hand on George's back, and pushed him forward.
"Ooops!" said Bob as his the three tines on his trident went deep into George's belly below his navel.
"Yaaaaahhhhhh!" shrieked George as he bent over a little and cum shot out of his dick.
Bob put his foot on George's belly and pushed him back as he pulled the trident out.  Bob took George's knife from his hand, turned it, and slid it to the hilt in George's vertical slit of a belly button.
"I've always wanted to do that." said Bob as he stepped back.
Bob raised his trident and pushed the three points into George's chest.
"Why?" asked George as blood trailed from the corner of his mouth.
"I got you in the gut, this just speeds it up." said Bob.
He turned the trident a little to rip and tear at George's lungs.  George's eyes rolled upward as he fell back off the trident.  A thick rope of cum shot up out of his dick, then it lay down flat on his bloody belly.  Bob gulped as he turned back to Paul, realizing they were the final two.
I like the interactive element to your story series… I’ve got my votes in
Loved George getting it low in the gut! Nice, right to the point (pun intended ) story