Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of the Wild West #4
Tales of the Wild West #4

A prairie town in Utah Territory circa 1880. Six outlaws have killed the sheriff and his deputies and for weeks have been terrorising the townsfolk and indulging their pleasures at will. Ever since sheriff Hayes was gunned down inside the saloon the townsfolk have been planning a way to rid themselves of these outlaws. If one or two were to be killed the remaining outlaws would wreak a terrible revenge, so it’s got to be all or none that are to be delivered citizens’ justice. This day at high noon, after weeks of watching their every move, those plans are about to be put into action… 

Outlaw Jim Coffey 22 - wanted dead…

The outlaw Jim Coffey is soaking in a steel bathtub in his hotel room when his door is suddenly kicked in by two burly townsfolk. When they start shooting Jim rapidly exits the tub causing it to tip up and shield him from a volley of bullets. He stretches out from its cover to grab his revolver but is hit in his right side, the bullet passing straight through his oblique muscle. When his assassins see he now has his gun they step back into the cover of the hall. Clutching at his bleeding side Jim grabs this opportunity and makes for the open first floor window and throws his wet naked form through it to land on a lower shingled roof. As shots are again fired at him from the window he jumps to the ground making for cover and disappearing under the adjacent general store foundation. Bleeding and in pain Jim makes his way through the low elevated foundations by crawling on his belly like a snake. He can hear his pursuers say, “He’s wounded and can’t git far!” and “A wounded animal is more dangerous so shoot the varmint on sight!”

The wounded naked outlaw knows where he should be making for but thinks his chances of making it there are slim…

Outlaw Buck Cooper 19 - wanted dead…

The cocky outlaw has just left the saloon through the back door. He wears an open short brown leather waistcoat, which shows off his sinewy youthful physique, and western jeans with his gun strung low. There is a damp patch formed over the bulge in his jeans caused by his cock still oozing from his latest conquest with two of the saloon’s scarlet ladies; yet the handsome Buck is equally as popular with the guys.

From behind him Buck hears the unmistakable click of a single action revolver being cocked… “Git yer hands in the air son or I’ll shoot yer in the back!” Buck’s instincts are to go for his gun but then he hears a younger voice… “Let me shoot him in the belly pa!” and he now knows that two guns are levelled at him. Buck slowly raises his hands causing his midriff to be fully exposed as a hand reaches around to remove his gun from its holster. Buck turns to see a gangly youth levelling his own pistol at his belly and his pa doing likewise. Buck says,“You’re dead men! my gang’s gonna kill ya and half the town for this.” The youth says, “He don’t know pa…can I kill him in the belly?” His pa replies, “Ya knows we gotta wait boy!” “But can I do it then pa?…I’m a aching to do it!” A damp patch now starts to show on the youth’s crotch as he explores Buck’s deep belly button with the revolver’s barrel. 

Just then shots are heard elsewhere and the youth looks at his pa who simply nods. The youth rubs Buck’s naked belly saying, “That tight belly meat ain’t gonna stop hot lead from burning yer guts!” The youth’s blue eyes fixes Buck’s green eyes as the revolver is fired, point blank, into Buck’s stretched navel. The force doubles him up as he is flung to the ground. Buck rolls onto his back and starts writhing, his whole body convulsing as he arches his exposed torso upwards off the ground, stabbing at his belly wound with his fingers. The youth says, “Hey pa, he’s gonna burst outta his jeans!” as he notices Buck’s bulge getting larger and then… “He’s done creamed his jeans now pa!” the youth says, hiding his own crotch from his father’s gaze. When Buck is still the two take hold of a leg and drag his lithe body away with his waistcoat trailing backwards under his head.

Outlaw Frank Miller 27 - wanted dead…

Axel, the 18 year old stable boy has routinely been the victim of sexual assault by the outlaw Frank. This day though Axel is making sure that Frank won’t be able to resist the lure of his youthful body…

Frank has made his way over to the stables and peers through the door. There he sees Axel wearing only leather chaps but otherwise naked with a bare ass and his manhood on display. Axel is busy grooming a stallion, his sweat making his skin glisten from the sunlight through the open stable door. Frank can hardly constrain himself but then, as Axel starts to clean smegma from the stallion’s sheath, Frank starts to touch his own hard cock. He then quickly strips off his clothes and takes his knife to sneak up on Axel.

From behind Axel Frank says, “l’m a hankering for some of that action boy!” As Axel turns towards him Frank holds his knife over Axel’s glistening abs, “Don’t go getting any ideas about trying to stop me cos I’ll gut yer good!” Frank uses the knife’s blade to slowly outline Axel’s abdominals and pauses at his navel, probing it with the blade’s tip; this causes Axel to suck his belly away from the knife. “Well stable boy, this stallion needs yer attention now!” Axel holds out his hand and grabs onto Frank’s manhood causing Frank to relax his knife hand away from Axel’s belly. Axel gets down on his knees in front of Frank but then uses his other hand to recover a hidden curved paring knife from under the straw. Then Axel pulls Frank by his cock forcibly towards him and, at the same time, hooks the sharp curved blade deep into Frank’s navel and pulls it downwards ripping open his naked belly to the base of his cock. As Frank is instantly eviscerated he looks down in shock at the sight of his entrails sliding out over his still erect cock. He falls to his knees in front of Axel, his mouth moving as if to speak but only managing a gurgling noise before he slumps, dead, into his own guts.

Axel goes over to the forge and takes from it a red hot branding iron with the capital letter ‘A’ formed on it. He then uses his foot to turn Frank onto his side and, with a steaming sizzle, brands his rump with the ‘A’ and says, “I own your ass now Frank!”

Outlaw Quinn Cartwright 28 - wanted dead…

Quinn is in room 6 of the saloon with two young guys. He is on the bed lying atop one guy rubbing his hard cock rhythmically against his while the other guy is behind him. As their thrusting becomes more intense the other guy puts a strap around Quinn’s neck and starts pulling it which chokes him. At first he thinks this is just an exciting fetish and allows it. But as Quinn starts to cum he is suddenly jolted backwards by the strap causing his belly to arch up off the guy. Then the guy below Quinn pulls a knife out from under the sheets and, while Quinn’s seed shoots forth, stabs upwards…once, twice, three times into his stretched taught belly while the other garrottes him with the strap.

Outlaws Virgil Williams 24 & Gil Donovan 19 - wanted dead…

Virgil and Gil are hard at it with guy on guy action in the back of a covered wagon. Suddenly they are aware that the canvass canopy of the wagon is on fire and both, grabbing their guns, jump naked and erect from the wagon. As soon as they do Virgil can see a number of armed townsfolk and raises his gun but before he can discharge his weapon two bullets sear into his guts. As Gil raises his gun multiple weapons start to be fired at the two outlaws which forces them into a macabre dance, like stringless marionettes, as bullets from all directions riddle their naked torsos. Even when they fall, dead, to the ground bullets continue to tear into them. Each now seemingly a few pounds heavier from all the lead embedded inside their carcasses they are dragged away leaving bloody trails in the dirt.

Against all the odds, by making his way under a number of buildings with shots and frantic activity going on all around him, Jim makes it to his destination…the stables of the town’s corral.

There he sees the pile of bloody entrails from the recently removed Frank and his fear of meeting the same fate overwhelms him as he hides, cowering, under a pile of straw. Soon he hears a familiar voice, “You here Jim?…Jim, it’s me Axel, I’m alone!” The outlaw Jim and the town’s stable boy, Axel, have secretly been having liaisons of a sexual nature. When the wounded outlaw breaks cover he holds his gun on Axel, not knowing if his lover has betrayed him. Axel softly says, “I’d never betray yer Jim…we had plans, remember, for us both to skip town and head for the new territories in the far west…Now quit yer madness an let me tend ya wound!” Jim nods and holds his gun away from Axel. Axel gives Jim a stick to bite down on saying, “This is gonna smart some but don’t cry out or we’re both done fer.” Axel gets a hot iron from the forge and cauterises the wound while Jim bites down hard against the intense pain. Axel fetches food, water and clothes for Jim and tells him to keep hidden until he returns…

The townsfolk have dragged the carcasses of five of the six outlaws into the middle of the dusty main street and line them up and just stare at them. They slowly take in each wound in their evil hides so they can believe they’ve finally got their town back and can now live without fear. But a number still need convincing and they are allowed to stab and defile the young men’s bodies until they’ve had their fill. Some demand to know the whereabouts of the sixth outlaw to which Mayor Taylor replies, “Don’t worry none, he’s wounded bad so we’ll track him down when his rotting carcass shows us where he is!”

Soon there are two departures from the town: 

To the west a mounted Axel leads a pack horse carrying a precious concealed cargo. 

A seemingly lone drifter, who’d been watching events from the saloon, mounts his horse and spurs it on, leaving the town perimeter to the north at a gallop. In the foothills overlooking the town he meets up with the rest of his gang…a gang just waiting for an opportunity such as this to take over. A gang now with the full knowledge of how not to make the same mistakes…To this end the outlaw spy hands his gang’s leader a kill list of the townsfolk who planned their bid for freedom from tyranny. 

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-16-2023, 06:23 AM)Prédateur Wrote:
Contes du Far West #4

Une ville des Prairies dans le territoire de l'Utah vers 1880. Six hors-la-loi ont tué le shérif et ses adjoints et, depuis des semaines, terrorisent les habitants et s'adonnent à leurs plaisirs à volonté. Depuis que le shérif Hayes a été abattu dans le saloon, les citadins réfléchissent à un moyen de se débarrasser de ces hors-la-loi. Si un ou deux devaient être tués, les hors-la-loi restants se vengeraient terriblement, c'est donc à tous ou à aucun de se voir rendre justice aux citoyens. Ce jour-là, à midi, après des semaines passées à observer chacun de leurs mouvements, ces plans sont sur le point d'être mis à exécution… Le 

hors-la-loi Jim Coffey 22 ans - recherché mort…

Le hors-la-loi Jim Coffey est en train de tremper dans une baignoire en acier dans sa chambre d'hôtel lorsque sa porte est ouverte. soudainement lancé par deux citadins costauds. Lorsqu'ils commencent à tirer, Jim sort rapidement de la baignoire, la faisant basculer et le protégeant d'une volée de balles. Il s'étend hors de sa couverture pour saisir son revolver mais est touché au côté droit, la balle traversant directement son muscle oblique. Quand ses assassins voient qu'il a maintenant son arme, ils reculent sous le couvert de la salle. S'agrippant à son côté ensanglanté, Jim saisit cette opportunité et se dirige vers la fenêtre ouverte du premier étage et y jette sa forme nue et mouillée pour atterrir sur un toit de bardeaux plus bas. Alors que des coups de feu sont à nouveau tirés sur lui depuis la fenêtre, il saute au sol pour se mettre à l'abri et disparaître sous les fondations du magasin général adjacent. Saignant et souffrant, Jim se fraye un chemin à travers les fondations basses et élevées en rampant sur son ventre comme un serpent. Il entend ses poursuivants dire : « Il est blessé et ne peut pas aller loin ! » et "Un animal blessé est plus dangereux, alors tirez sur le ver à vue!"

Le hors-la-loi blessé et nu sait où il doit se rendre mais pense que ses chances d'y parvenir sont minces… Le

hors-la-loi Buck Cooper 19 ans - recherché mort…

Le hors-la-loi arrogant vient de quitter le salon par la porte arrière. Il porte un gilet court et ouvert en cuir marron, qui met en valeur son physique jeune et musclé, et un jean western avec son arme baissée. Il y a une tache humide formée sur le renflement de son jean causée par sa queue qui suinte encore de sa dernière conquête avec deux des dames écarlates du saloon ; Pourtant, le beau Buck est tout aussi populaire auprès des hommes.

From behind him Buck hears the unmistakable click of a single action revolver being cocked… “Git yer hands in the air son or I’ll shoot yer in the back!” Buck’s instincts are to go for his gun but then he hears a younger voice… “Let me shoot him in the belly pa!” and he now knows that two guns are levelled at him. Buck slowly raises his hands causing his midriff to be fully exposed as a hand reaches around to remove his gun from its holster. Buck turns to see a gangly youth levelling his own pistol at his belly and his pa doing likewise. Buck says,“You’re dead men! my gang’s gonna kill ya and half the town for this.” The youth says, “He don’t know pa…can I kill him in the belly?” His pa replies, “Ya knows we gotta wait boy!” “But can I do it then pa?…I’m a aching to do it!” A damp patch now starts to show on the youth’s crotch as he explores Buck’s deep belly button with the revolver’s barrel. 

Just then shots are heard elsewhere and the youth looks at his pa who simply nods. The youth rubs Buck’s naked belly saying, “That tight belly meat ain’t gonna stop hot lead from burning yer guts!” The youth’s blue eyes fixes Buck’s green eyes as the revolver is fired, point blank, into Buck’s stretched navel. The force doubles him up as he is flung to the ground. Buck rolls onto his back and starts writhing, his whole body convulsing as he arches his exposed torso upwards off the ground, stabbing at his belly wound with his fingers. The youth says, “Hey pa, he’s gonna burst outta his jeans!” as he notices Buck’s bulge getting larger and then… “He’s done creamed his jeans now pa!” the youth says, hiding his own crotch from his father’s gaze. When Buck is still the two take hold of a leg and drag his lithe body away with his waistcoat trailing backwards under his head.

Outlaw Frank Miller 27 - wanted dead…

Axel, the 18 year old stable boy has routinely been the victim of sexual assault by the outlaw Frank. This day though Axel is making sure that Frank won’t be able to resist the lure of his youthful body…

Frank has made his way over to the stables and peers through the door. There he sees Axel wearing only leather chaps but otherwise naked with a bare ass and his manhood on display. Axel is busy grooming a stallion, his sweat making his skin glisten from the sunlight through the open stable door. Frank can hardly constrain himself but then, as Axel starts to clean smegma from the stallion’s sheath, Frank starts to touch his own hard cock. He then quickly strips off his clothes and takes his knife to sneak up on Axel.

From behind Axel Frank says, “l’m a hankering for some of that action boy!” As Axel turns towards him Frank holds his knife over Axel’s glistening abs, “Don’t go getting any ideas about trying to stop me cos I’ll gut yer good!” Frank uses the knife’s blade to slowly outline Axel’s abdominals and pauses at his navel, probing it with the blade’s tip; this causes Axel to suck his belly away from the knife. “Well stable boy, this stallion needs yer attention now!” Axel holds out his hand and grabs onto Frank’s manhood causing Frank to relax his knife hand away from Axel’s belly. Axel gets down on his knees in front of Frank but then uses his other hand to recover a hidden curved paring knife from under the straw. Then Axel pulls Frank by his cock forcibly towards him and, at the same time, hooks the sharp curved blade deep into Frank’s navel and pulls it downwards ripping open his naked belly to the base of his cock. As Frank is instantly eviscerated he looks down in shock at the sight of his entrails sliding out over his still erect cock. He falls to his knees in front of Axel, his mouth moving as if to speak but only managing a gurgling noise before he slumps, dead, into his own guts.

Axel goes over to the forge and takes from it a red hot branding iron with the capital letter ‘A’ formed on it. He then uses his foot to turn Frank onto his side and, with a steaming sizzle, brands his rump with the ‘A’ and says, “I own your ass now Frank!”

Outlaw Quinn Cartwright 28 - wanted dead…

Quinn is in room 6 of the saloon with two young guys. He is on the bed lying atop one guy rubbing his hard cock rhythmically against his while the other guy is behind him. As their thrusting becomes more intense the other guy puts a strap around Quinn’s neck and starts pulling it which chokes him. At first he thinks this is just an exciting fetish and allows it. But as Quinn starts to cum he is suddenly jolted backwards by the strap causing his belly to arch up off the guy. Then the guy below Quinn pulls a knife out from under the sheets and, while Quinn’s seed shoots forth, stabs upwards…once, twice, three times into his stretched taught belly while the other garrottes him with the strap.

Outlaws Virgil Williams 24 & Gil Donovan 19 - wanted dead…

Virgil and Gil are hard at it with guy on guy action in the back of a covered wagon. Suddenly they are aware that the canvass canopy of the wagon is on fire and both, grabbing their guns, jump naked and erect from the wagon. As soon as they do Virgil can see a number of armed townsfolk and raises his gun but before he can discharge his weapon two bullets sear into his guts. As Gil raises his gun multiple weapons start to be fired at the two outlaws which forces them into a macabre dance, like stringless marionettes, as bullets from all directions riddle their naked torsos. Even when they fall, dead, to the ground bullets continue to tear into them. Each now seemingly a few pounds heavier from all the lead embedded inside their carcasses they are dragged away leaving bloody trails in the dirt.

Against all the odds, by making his way under a number of buildings with shots and frantic activity going on all around him, Jim makes it to his destination…the stables of the town’s corral.

There he sees the pile of bloody entrails from the recently removed Frank and his fear of meeting the same fate overwhelms him as he hides, cowering, under a pile of straw. Soon he hears a familiar voice, “You here Jim?…Jim, it’s me Axel, I’m alone!” The outlaw Jim and the town’s stable boy, Axel, have secretly been having liaisons of a sexual nature. When the wounded outlaw breaks cover he holds his gun on Axel, not knowing if his lover has betrayed him. Axel softly says, “I’d never betray yer Jim…we had plans, remember, for us both to skip town and head for the new territories in the far west…Now quit yer madness an let me tend ya wound!” Jim nods and holds his gun away from Axel. Axel gives Jim a stick to bite down on saying, “This is gonna smart some but don’t cry out or we’re both done fer.” Axel gets a hot iron from the forge and cauterises the wound while Jim bites down hard against the intense pain. Axel fetches food, water and clothes for Jim and tells him to keep hidden until he returns…

The townsfolk have dragged the carcasses of five of the six outlaws into the middle of the dusty main street and line them up and just stare at them. They slowly take in each wound in their evil hides so they can believe they’ve finally got their town back and can now live without fear. But a number still need convincing and they are allowed to stab and defile the young men’s bodies until they’ve had their fill. Some demand to know the whereabouts of the sixth outlaw to which Mayor Taylor replies, “Don’t worry none, he’s wounded bad so we’ll track him down when his rotting carcass shows us where he is!”

Soon there are two departures from the town: 

To the west a mounted Axel leads a pack horse carrying a precious concealed cargo. 

Un vagabond apparemment solitaire, qui observait les événements depuis le salon, monte sur son cheval et l'éperonne, quittant au galop le périmètre de la ville au nord. Dans les contreforts surplombant la ville, il retrouve le reste de sa bande… une bande qui n'attend qu'une opportunité comme celle-ci pour prendre le relais. Un gang qui sait désormais comment ne pas commettre les mêmes erreurs… À cette fin, l'espion hors-la-loi remet au chef de son gang une liste de victimes des citadins qui ont planifié leur tentative de se libérer de la tyrannie. 

(10-16-2023, 06:23 AM)Prédateur Wrote:
Contes du Far West #4

Une ville des Prairies dans le territoire de l'Utah vers 1880. Six hors-la-loi ont tué le shérif et ses adjoints et, depuis des semaines, terrorisent les habitants et s'adonnent à leurs plaisirs à volonté. Depuis que le shérif Hayes a été abattu dans le saloon, les citadins réfléchissent à un moyen de se débarrasser de ces hors-la-loi. Si un ou deux devaient être tués, les hors-la-loi restants se vengeraient terriblement, c'est donc à tous ou à aucun de se voir rendre justice aux citoyens. Ce jour-là, à midi, après des semaines passées à observer chacun de leurs mouvements, ces plans sont sur le point d'être mis à exécution… Le 

hors-la-loi Jim Coffey 22 ans - recherché mort…

Le hors-la-loi Jim Coffey est en train de tremper dans une baignoire en acier dans sa chambre d'hôtel lorsque sa porte est ouverte. soudainement lancé par deux citadins costauds. Lorsqu'ils commencent à tirer, Jim sort rapidement de la baignoire, la faisant basculer et le protégeant d'une volée de balles. Il s'étend hors de sa couverture pour saisir son revolver mais est touché au côté droit, la balle traversant directement son muscle oblique. Quand ses assassins voient qu'il a maintenant son arme, ils reculent sous le couvert de la salle. S'agrippant à son côté ensanglanté, Jim saisit cette opportunité et se dirige vers la fenêtre ouverte du premier étage et y jette sa forme nue et mouillée pour atterrir sur un toit de bardeaux plus bas. Alors que des coups de feu sont à nouveau tirés sur lui depuis la fenêtre, il saute au sol pour se mettre à l'abri et disparaître sous les fondations du magasin général adjacent. Saignant et souffrant, Jim se fraye un chemin à travers les fondations basses et élevées en rampant sur son ventre comme un serpent. Il entend ses poursuivants dire : « Il est blessé et ne peut pas aller loin ! » et "Un animal blessé est plus dangereux, alors tirez sur le ver à vue!"

Le hors-la-loi blessé et nu sait où il doit se rendre mais pense que ses chances d'y parvenir sont minces… Le

hors-la-loi Buck Cooper 19 ans - recherché mort…

Le hors-la-loi arrogant vient de quitter le salon par la porte arrière. Il porte un gilet court et ouvert en cuir marron, qui met en valeur son physique jeune et musclé, et un jean western avec son arme baissée. Il y a une tache humide formée sur le renflement de son jean causée par sa queue qui suinte encore de sa dernière conquête avec deux des dames écarlates du saloon ; Pourtant, le beau Buck est tout aussi populaire auprès des hommes.

De derrière lui, Buck entend le clic indubitable d'un revolver à simple action en train d'être armé... "Lève les mains en l'air, mon fils, ou je te tire dans le dos !" L'instinct de Buck est de chercher son arme, mais il entend ensuite une voix plus jeune… "Laisse-moi lui tirer une balle dans le ventre, papa!" et il sait maintenant que deux armes sont braquées sur lui. Buck lève lentement les mains, ce qui expose complètement son ventre alors qu'une main se tend pour retirer son arme de son étui. Buck se retourne pour voir un jeune dégingandé pointant son propre pistolet sur son ventre et son père faisant de même. Buck dit : « Vous êtes des hommes morts ! mon gang va te tuer, toi et la moitié de la ville, pour ça. Le jeune dit : « Il ne sait pas pa… puis-je le tuer dans le ventre ? Son père répond : "Tu sais qu'il faut attendre mon garçon !" "Mais puis-je le faire alors papa ?… J'ai très envie de le faire !" Une tache humide commence maintenant à apparaître sur l'entrejambe du jeune alors qu'il explore le nombril profond de Buck avec le canon du revolver. 

A ce moment-là, des coups de feu retentissent ailleurs et le jeune regarde son père qui se contente de hocher la tête. Le jeune frotte le ventre nu de Buck en disant : "Cette viande de ventre serrée n'empêchera pas le plomb brûlant de vous brûler les tripes !" Les yeux bleus du jeune fixent les yeux verts de Buck alors que le revolver est tiré, à bout portant, dans le nombril tendu de Buck. La force le double alors qu'il est projeté au sol. Buck roule sur le dos et commence à se tordre, tout son corps se convulsant alors qu'il cambre son torse exposé vers le haut, poignardant sa blessure au ventre avec ses doigts. Le jeune dit : « Hé papa, il va sortir de son jean ! » alors qu'il remarque que le renflement de Buck s'agrandit et puis… "Il a fini de crémer son jean maintenant, papa!" dit le jeune en cachant son propre entrejambe au regard de son père. Quand Buck est encore, les deux saisissent une jambe et traînent son corps souple avec son gilet traînant vers l'arrière sous sa tête.

Outlaw Frank Miller 27 ans - recherché mort…

Axel, le garçon d'écurie de 18 ans, est régulièrement victime d'agression sexuelle de la part du hors-la-loi Frank. Mais ce jour-là, Axel s'assure que Frank ne pourra pas résister à l'attrait de son corps de jeunesse…

Frank s'est dirigé vers les écuries et regarde par la porte. Là, il voit Axel portant uniquement des jambières en cuir mais autrement nu avec les fesses nues et sa virilité exposée. Axel est en train de panser un étalon, sa sueur faisant briller sa peau au soleil à travers la porte ouverte de l'écurie. Frank peut à peine se retenir mais alors qu'Axel commence à nettoyer le smegma de la gaine de l'étalon, Frank commence à toucher sa propre bite dure. Il enlève alors rapidement ses vêtements et prend son couteau pour se faufiler sur Axel.

De derrière, Axel Frank dit : "J'ai envie d'un peu de ce garçon d'action !" Alors qu'Axel se tourne vers lui, Frank tient son couteau sur les abdominaux brillants d'Axel, "Ne te fais pas d'idées pour essayer de m'arrêter parce que je vais te vider bien !" Frank utilise la lame du couteau pour dessiner lentement les abdominaux d'Axel et s'arrête sur son nombril, le sondant avec la pointe de la lame ; cela amène Axel à aspirer son ventre loin du couteau. "Eh bien, garçon d'écurie, cet étalon a besoin de ton attention maintenant!" Axel tend la main et attrape la virilité de Frank, ce qui fait que Frank détend sa main de couteau loin du ventre d'Axel. Axel se met à genoux devant Frank mais utilise ensuite son autre main pour récupérer un couteau d'office incurvé caché sous la paille. Ensuite, Axel tire Frank par sa queue de force vers lui et, en même temps, accroche la lame incurvée et tranchante profondément dans le nombril de Frank et la tire vers le bas, déchirant son ventre nu jusqu'à la base de sa queue. Alors que Frank est instantanément éviscéré, il baisse les yeux, choqué, à la vue de ses entrailles glissant sur sa queue encore dressée. Il tombe à genoux devant Axel, sa bouche bougeant comme pour parler mais ne parvenant qu'à émettre un gargouillis avant de s'effondrer, mort, dans ses propres tripes.

Axel se dirige vers la forge et en sort un fer à marquer chauffé au rouge sur lequel est formée la lettre majuscule « A ». Il utilise ensuite son pied pour  tourner Frank sur le côté et, avec un grésillement fumant, marque sa croupe avec le « A » et dit : « Ton cul m'appartient maintenant, Frank !

Le hors-la-loi Quinn Cartwright 28 ans - recherché mort…

Quinn est dans la salle 6 du saloon avec deux jeunes gars. Il est sur le lit, allongé sur un mec, frottant sa bite dure en rythme contre la sienne tandis que l'autre mec est derrière lui. Alors que leurs poussées deviennent plus intenses, l'autre gars met une sangle autour du cou de Quinn et commence à la tirer, ce qui l'étouffe. Au début, il pense que ce n'est qu'un fétichisme excitant et le permet. Mais alors que Quinn commence à jouir, il est soudainement projeté en arrière par la sangle, ce qui fait que son ventre se cambre par rapport au gars. Ensuite, le gars en dessous de Quinn sort un couteau de sous les draps et, pendant que la graine de Quinn jaillit, le poignarde vers le haut… une, deux, trois fois dans son ventre tendu tandis que l'autre le garrotte avec la sangle.

Les hors-la-loi Virgil Williams 24 ans et Gil Donovan 19 ans - recherchés morts…

Virgil et Gil s'adonnent à l'action entre hommes à l'arrière d'un chariot couvert. Soudain, ils se rendent compte que la toile du wagon est en feu et tous deux, saisissant leurs armes, sautent nus et debout du wagon. Dès qu'ils le font, Virgil peut voir un certain nombre d'habitants armés et lève son arme, mais avant de pouvoir décharger son arme, deux balles lui transpercent les tripes. Alors que Gil lève son arme, plusieurs armes commencent à être tirées sur les deux hors-la-loi, ce qui les force à se lancer dans une danse macabre, telles des marionnettes sans fil, tandis que des balles venant de toutes les directions criblent leurs torses nus. Même lorsqu’ils tombent morts au sol, les balles continuent de les déchirer. Chacun apparemment pesant quelques kilos de plus à cause du plomb incrusté dans leurs carcasses, ils sont traînés, laissant des traces sanglantes dans la terre.

Le hors-la-loi Jim Coffey 22 ans - recherché mort…

Contre toute attente, en se frayant un chemin sous de nombreux bâtiments avec des coups de feu et une activité frénétique tout autour de lui, Jim arrive à destination… les écuries du corral de la ville.

Là, il voit le tas d'entrailles sanglantes de Frank récemment enlevé et sa peur de connaître le même sort le submerge alors qu'il se cache, recroquevillé, sous un tas de paille. Bientôt, il entend une voix familière : « Tu es là Jim ?… Jim, c'est moi Axel, je suis seul ! Le hors-la-loi Jim et le garçon d'écurie de la ville, Axel, entretiennent secrètement des liaisons de nature sexuelle. Lorsque le hors-la-loi blessé brise sa couverture, il pointe son arme sur Axel, ne sachant pas si son amant l'a trahi. Axel dit doucement : « Je ne te trahirai jamais Jim… nous avions prévu, souviens-toi, que nous quittions tous les deux la ville et nous dirigeons vers les nouveaux territoires de l'extrême ouest… Maintenant, arrête ta folie et laisse-moi soigner ta blessure ! Jim hoche la tête et éloigne son arme d'Axel. Axel donne à Jim un bâton à mordre en disant: "Ça va en intelligent certains, mais ne crie pas ou nous en avons tous les deux fini." Axel sort un fer chaud de la forge et cautérise la plaie pendant que Jim mord fort pour lutter contre la douleur intense. Axel va chercher de la nourriture, de l'eau et des vêtements pour Jim et lui dit de rester caché jusqu'à son retour…

Les habitants de la ville ont traîné les carcasses de cinq des six hors-la-loi au milieu de la rue principale poussiéreuse, les ont alignés et les ont simplement regardés. Ils absorbent lentement chaque blessure de leur peau maléfique afin de pouvoir croire qu'ils ont enfin récupéré leur ville et qu'ils peuvent désormais vivre sans peur. Mais certains doivent encore être convaincus et ils sont autorisés à poignarder et à souiller les corps des jeunes hommes jusqu'à ce qu'ils soient rassasiés. Certains demandent à savoir où se trouve le sixième hors-la-loi, ce à quoi le maire Taylor répond : « Ne vous inquiétez pas, il est grièvement blessé, alors nous le retrouverons lorsque sa carcasse en décomposition nous montrera où il se trouve !

Bientôt, il y a deux départs de la ville : 

à l'ouest, un Axel à cheval conduit un cheval de bât transportant une précieuse cargaison cachée. 

Un vagabond apparemment solitaire, qui observait les événements depuis le salon, monte sur son cheval et l'éperonne, quittant au galop le périmètre de la ville au nord. Dans les contreforts surplombant la ville, il retrouve le reste de sa bande… une bande qui n'attend qu'une opportunité comme celle-ci pour prendre le relais. Un gang qui sait désormais comment ne pas commettre les mêmes erreurs… À cette fin, l'espion hors-la-loi remet au chef de son gang une liste de victimes des citadins qui ont planifié leur tentative de se libérer de la tyrannie. 

Le récit érotique est captivant par chaque détail .C'est comme si j'était directement plongé au coeur de l'action 
Chaque personnage et si vivant et si vibrant d"energie lorsqu"il reçoie les balles ou la lame du poignard dans les tripes
Davide wrote:

Le récit érotique est captivant par chaque détail .C'est comme si j'était directement plongé au coeur de l'action 

Chaque personnage et si vivant et si vibrant d"energie lorsqu"il reçoie les balles ou la lame du poignard dans les tripes

______________________________________________________________________________________

Merci Davide, je suis si heureux que vous ayez trouvé mon histoire passionnante. Votre avis détaillé est très apprécié mon ami. Aussi ma gratitude pour la traduction de l'histoire en français Cool