Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mutual suicide
We were resigned to our fates. Knowing we were both supposed to die, Erik and I made a deal. We would help each other commit suicide.

We left our bunks for the last time, our hearts racing. We stepped out onto the arena floor, and turned to face the Emperor.  We saluted him, then each other.

We gave the audience a good show for several minutes, lightly wounding each other's legs and arms.  That's when we put our plan into motion.  As we came together, we lowered our swords and plunged them into each other's navels. 

The pain that registered on his face was what I felt inside.  His sword passed through my body and out my back.  A white-hot blinding pain shot through me, and I felt my penis harden.  Everyone could see it.  As we stared at each other, I felt the tip of his penis touch mine.

"Pull it out, Mike," he said.  "I'm ready to cum one more time."

I yanked my sword free and he screamed.  He stumbled behind me and forced me to stay upright.  I felt his massive cock slide between my cheeks and into my asshole.  The pressure from his dick forced me to shoot my load before I was ready.

I grunted as he slid into me, and my cum spurted out of my dick.  I heard his groans as he forced his body onto the blade protruding from my back.  

Suddenly, he came inside my rectum and we collapsed.  My sword fell at my side.  The hot sun burned our skin, as did the scalding sand.

"Finish it," he whispered in my ear, licking it.  Everything hurts, but I grabbed my sword and turned the tip to my massive chest.

"Until we meet again," I said, pushing the tip against my skin. 

"Until we meet again," he repeated.

I pulled the blade hard and fast into my chest.  I cried out in agony as it sliced into my heart and I heard him scream as it pierced his hairless chest.  I felt blood surge into my mouth and spill down my chin and chest.

I looked at the Emperor, and he nodded with approval.  I looked at the spectators watching us. They were cheering.  I felt Erik's cum trickle out of my ass as we fell over, dying for the entertainment of others.  

I heard a loud roar and the sound of a gate opening.  I lifted my head in time to see a massive lion enter the arena and race towards us.  

I couldn't help but smile as his massive teeth sank into my belly and tear out a huge piece of flesh.  The lion feasted on my insides as I faded into death.  It was a good day to die.