Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkest Death Wish
We all seem to be infatuated with mortality, either ours or some other man's. But what is it that you wish would be your ideal death? Personally, I want to be stabbed through my belly button with a sword and then eviscerated in combat. Whether or not I'm able to cum one last time is up to the opponent who takes me out. Am I to get off before I'm gutted? Who will strike me off? Me? Him?
Captured on the battlefield. Beaten almost senseless. Stripped naked, tied to a post. Three men dressed in Desert-cami's, wearing black ski-masks stand in front of me, cross-hairs of their rifles trained on my lower left pec. My chest heaving rapidly, my heart pounding so hard, they can see each forceful heartbeat on my chest. Three red laser-dots cluster around my visible heartbeat. Sweat trickles down my naked body. You got me, you bastards. Now, shoot straight. Three rounds through my Proud and Pounding Texas heart !!
(01-16-2024, 06:45 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I agree it has to be in the belly button. But to be honest, I would want a bullet. I want to feel my guts on fire. I honestly feel that I died in another life. I was a young Marine headed towards the beach at Tarawa in WW II. I was shot first in the belly button. Then I took another hit in the lower belly. My guts were burning. I was hard from the excitement of the battle and I did cum before I died in the water. I never made it to the beach. I never fired a shot. I didn't live long after being shot, but I think the most pain came from the lower belly wound. Aren't there more guts in the lower belly area? And I am guessing some of those guts would ooze out of the wound. I know I felt some coming out of my belly before I died. But again, it has to be a belly wound.
Oh,   love this  one.  I'm  the  enemy  soldier  watching  a flood  of  soldiers  storming  the beach.   Out  of  the  hundreds  of  soldiers  running  towards  me,  I  focus  on  this  young,  slim  soldier (you).   I  train  the  cross-hairs  of  my  rifle  just  above  your  belt-buckle.   I   squeeze  the  trigger,  and  watch as you  stagger  back a few  steps,   a red  hole  appear  on  the  lower  part  of  your  shirt.   I  got  you  through  your  belly-button.  But,  you  gather  yourself  and  continue  your  charge  -  One  Tough  Marine   !!   I  squeeze  the blade  again.  A  second  red  hole  appears  on  your  shirt,  just  under  your  right  ribs.   Again,  you  stagger  back,  and  then  join  the  advancing  men,  but  slower.   I  bring the  cross-hairs  to  your  broad  chest.   Must  shoot  him  through  his  heart,   aiming  at  your  lower  left  pec.   As  I  prepare  to  shoot  your  heart,   end  your  young  life,   I  feel  an ocean  of  pain at my temple,   and  my  world  goes  dark.
I see myself as a gladiator, in the arena with a young man I shared carnal pleasure with last night. We are both naked, without armor or helmets, with a gladius and a buckler, covered in sweat from the hot sun. The crowd is huge and intoxicated with wine and violent death, and wants to see me finished off.

We circle each other carefully, his young muscular body against my instincts evolved through my career in the arena. We clash as sword meets sword and buckler, the sound drowned out by the screaming of the crowd. The fight continues and I drop my guard for an instant ...

A bolt of burning agony grips my entire being. I look down to see my rival's gladius in my guts, splitting my bellybutton in two. I scream as he pulls the blade free and I clutch my wound and stagger about the arena. I drop to my knees, knowing I am dead, and look to my killer. he puts his foot on my chest and pushes me onto my back. I writhe on the hot sand in agony.

I am resigned to my fate. I drop my arms to my side as he comes to finish me. As I arch my neck and grit my teeth waiting for the death blow, my cock stiffens as hard as its ever been. My killer presses  the point of his sword against my chest, over my heart. It pricks the skin, and I feel hot blood drip down my torso.

He pushes the blade deep into my chest, slicing my heart in two. I arch my back, accepting gladly the sword in my chest.

In my final moments, my cock bursts into a stream of hot cum shooting on my torso, soaking my wounds and mixing with the blood. He pulls his sword free and I lay still. The crowd is cheering my death, and my killer has an erection as he stands over me, raising his bloody sword in victory.

Hy soul goes to Elysium. I was there before my killer shot his load over my corpse. We will meet again when he meets his fate. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.