Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Do You Play Out Your Fantasy?
Star 
What do you use to act out your death fantasy? Since I'm very much into being stabbed or shot in my shallow, very sensitive belly button, I've used everything from plastic swords and knives to real wood stakes, swords, knives, arrows and live bullets. I've bought plastic blades, broken them in half, and played with them in my belly button like I was stabbed through my back and the blade emerged from my belly button. 

I love filling my dish-shaped belly button with fake blood and then put the blade into it. I can usually jerk off just to the sight and slight pain of the broken blade poking me.

The sexiest thing though, is using my replica katana blade pushing into me and rubbing one out in the shower.
(01-18-2024, 06:00 PM)Viking Mike Wrote: What do you use to act out your death fantasy? Since I'm very much into being stabbed or shot in my shallow, very sensitive belly button, I've used everything from plastic swords and knives to real wood stakes, swords, knives, arrows and live bullets. I've bought plastic blades, broken them in half, and played with them in my belly button like I was stabbed through my back and the blade emerged from my belly button. 

I love filling my dish-shaped belly button with fake blood and then put the blade into it. I can usually jerk off just to the sight and slight pain of the broken blade poking me.

The sexiest thing though, is using my replica katana blade pushing into me and rubbing one out in the shower.
 I need muscular guy to shoot him by bb gun to play out my fatasy
My death fantasy is to have my shirtless hero Dash Rendar tying me to a tree and shooting a heavy battle arrow from his 165 pound longbow at close range into my sensitive navel. The anticipation would make me hard, and the impact of the arrow would make me shoot a massive load.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3378195495734474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCwnTQYYlPU&t=0s
My own fantasy is to be impaled on a sword till it bursts out my back. To feel that awful agony that real men wrestle with. Do my best to take it while the sword saws upward through the line dividing my abs till my guts tumble outward.
I like to think I am tied naked to a tree or post and shot with arrows St. Sebastian style. With my belly being the primary target area
(02-07-2024, 02:56 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: I like to think I am tied naked to a tree or post and shot with arrows St. Sebastian style. With my belly being the primary target area
 That is so HOT!  We should talk Wink
(02-07-2024, 02:56 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: I like to think I am tied naked to a tree or post and shot with arrows St. Sebastian style. With my belly being the primary target are
A single arrow hit to my navel would be my arrow wish list top pick. Any style tip is ok cause I am not going to be pulling it out after you put such effort into getting it there .Besides, leaving the arrow in place and feeling it jiggle around in my belly as i jack off  would be cool.
(02-20-2024, 09:56 PM)inthebelly Wrote:
(02-07-2024, 02:56 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: I like to think I am tied naked to a tree or post and shot with arrows St. Sebastian style. With my belly being the primary target are
A single arrow hit to my navel would be my arrow wish list top pick. Any style tip is ok cause I am not going to be pulling it out after you put such effort into getting it there .Besides, leaving the arrow in place and feeling it jiggle around in my belly as i jack off  would be cool.
I get so hard in the shower enacting this scene. One of my arrows is exactly the right length when I stand with my back against one wall, the arrow's bullet point deep in my sensitive navel and the nock of the arrow pressing against the opposite wall. I'm hands-free, so I can twist the arrow shaft with one hand to increase the deep erotic feeling. The angle of attack changes slightly as I squirm and thrust my hips. As I approach the delicious climax and point of no return, my abs go into uncontrollable spasm, pushing the arrow tip even deeper. Sometimes I nearly pass out with the incredible feeling.
Has anyone else here tried this?