Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In my youth
    This was me in my younger years. Until I left the military is pretty much retained this look.  I was a bit more muscular when I was in. What would you do to my belly?

Does my photo show? I can't tell
(01-18-2024, 09:34 PM)Viking Mike Wrote: This was me in my younger years. Until I left the military is pretty much retained this look.  I was a bit more muscular when I was in. What would you do to my belly?

where is photo?
(01-18-2024, 11:02 PM)gunplayfetish Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 09:34 PM)Viking Mike Wrote: This was me in my younger years. Until I left the military is pretty much retained this look.  I was a bit more muscular when I was in. What would you do to my belly?

where is photo?

Don't  see   photo.   Which  branch  did  you   serve  in ?
Air Force
(01-19-2024, 02:39 AM)Viking Mike Wrote: Air Force

Navy, here.   21  years,   Spent  most  of  that  time  attached  to  Marines.
Got it added!

W O  W  !!   Mighty  Fine,   Cowboy  !!
Stick the knife in your belly button and move it around in there first a bit widening your naval. Then once it's stretched out just shove it in and pull out giving you a couple quick stabs just to start you off
(01-19-2024, 02:41 AM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 02:39 AM)Viking Mike Wrote: Air Force

Navy, here.   21  years,   Spent  most  of  that  time  attached  to  Marines.
Hooyah
I would get the Slow Mo Guys to help with one of their super-fast cameras, and my hero Dash Rendar would come equipped with his 165 pound long bow. I would ask Dash to shoot a heavy battle arrow into your belly button at close range while the camera is running. On playback, we'd see the immense power of the arrow hitting you, creating a shock wave across your hard abs and pecs.