Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Spammer’s Tale
A Spammer’s Tale

The international membership of a very elite forum were experiencing so much spam they’d had enough and decided to do something about it. They found their diverse backgrounds gave them the skills needed to track down the perpetrators.

In one country a group of three members were observing their tango’s movements for over a week which also gave them the rare opportunity to practice the required skills upon each other which was so exciting for them. Their tango was Gary an arrogant 25 year old gym fanatic with a body to die for. It was noted that Gary liked jogging through woodland so it was decided that was where the strike would take place.

On a warm summer afternoon a shirtless Gary is following his usual route through the woodland when he trips upon something which triggers a sprung net to enclose and sweep him up 6 feet off the ground. While the net swung the now trapped Gary shouts, 

“What the fuck!…Get me down!” 

Suddenly…Gary hears a phutt and feels what he thinks is a bee sting in his buttocks. Gary’s vision becomes blurred but before passing out from the drugged blow dart he sees three guys approaching.

As Gary’s senses start to return. He can feel the warm sun on his skin but is unable to move. Upon opening his eyes he finds himself naked and tied to a tree in the centre of a clearing within the wood. His three attackers are also naked and clearly aroused at the scene they have set. One of them says,

“You messed with the enjoyment of our fetish and now it’s our turn to use our fetish to mess with you!”

Gary replies,
“But I'm not into any fetish shit so leave me alone!”

Another says,
“Are you, or are you not, a member of our fetish forum?”

Gary replies,
“Yes, but only to promote my business so get me the fuck outta here!”

The third says,
“Now Gary, it’s only fair that you get to experience what you signed up for”

Gary bucks and struggles against the tethers holding his arms and legs to the tree. His sweat runs down his muscled torso making his contracting abs glisten in the sunshine. Two of the three approach, one holding two knives which makes his struggling more desperate. His antagonist comes so close that Gary can feel their cocks touching as the guy says,

“I can smell your fear…but I want you to experience some of the excitement we feel.”

With that the man cuts Gary’s right arm free and places one of the knives into Gary’s hand and says,

“Go on…try to stick my navel with the blade!”

But Gary immediately attempts to cut himself free when the other man, who had disappeared behind the tree, violently grabs his knife arm and yanks it back causing him to yell in pain. 

“Just do what you’re told Gary or you won’t be given another chance…Now, try to stick my navel.”

Gary thrusts the blade forward at the man’s navel but finds his arm movement restricted by the second assailant. The blade’s point just makes contact with the guys outie navel to cause a trickle of blood down his belly. 

“Attaboy Gary…How does that feel?… It feels so good for me!”

The man then pushes himself further against the blade and starts to moan a little. Gary feels a stirring in his cock and soon two hard cocks are having their own fencing match. While Gary’s arm remains restricted the moaning assailant now holds his own knife into Gary’s navel and firmly pushes until a little blood runs down Gary’s belly. Gary finds the sensation exciting and soon feels the movement of their cocks becoming slippery with precum. Suddenly the two attackers quickly return to the third assailant leaving Gary still holding the knife so he again goes to cut himself free when he hears,

“GARY!”

He stops and looks towards the three to see one aiming a crossbow at him… A released bolt thuds into his right pectoral causing Gary to scream in pain as the knife falls from his hand. As Gary writhes the third assailant approaches holding a Roman gladius sword. The guy looks deep into Gary’s brown eyes as he feels the gladius stab into his lower abs, between his cock and navel.

“YEEEEAAARRRGGGHHH!”

Blood flows over Gary’s still hard cock as his abdominals spasm against the invading blade. Gary is now aware the other two are flanking him, eagerly watching, when he feels the cutting edge of the gladius slicing up towards his navel as he writhes and bucks against it. As Gary’s hard abdominals lose their hold of his entrails so to does his cock spill forth its seed and blackness envelopes Gary’s senses.

Gary’s still tethered carcass is soon found with a message written with his own blood…

‘SO PERISH ALL SPAMMERS’
(02-29-2024, 09:57 AM)YinYang Wrote:
A Spammer’s Tale

The international membership of a very elite forum were experiencing so much spam they’d had enough and decided to do something about it. They found their diverse backgrounds gave them the skills needed to track down the perpetrators.

In one country a group of three members were observing their tango’s movements for over a week which also gave them the rare opportunity to practice the required skills upon each other which was so exciting for them. Their tango was Gary an arrogant 25 year old gym fanatic with a body to die for. It was noted that Gary liked jogging through woodland so it was decided that was where the strike would take place.

On a warm summer afternoon a shirtless Gary is following his usual route through the woodland when he trips upon something which triggers a sprung net to enclose and sweep him up 6 feet off the ground. While the net swung the now trapped Gary shouts, 

“What the fuck!…Get me down!” 

Suddenly…Gary hears a phutt and feels what he thinks is a bee sting in his buttocks. Gary’s vision becomes blurred but before passing out from the drugged blow dart he sees three guys approaching.

As Gary’s senses start to return. He can feel the warm sun on his skin but is unable to move. Upon opening his eyes he finds himself naked and tied to a tree in the centre of a clearing within the wood. His three attackers are also naked and clearly aroused at the scene they have set. One of them says,

“You messed with the enjoyment of our fetish and now it’s our turn to use our fetish to mess with you!”

Gary replies,
“But I'm not into any fetish shit so leave me alone!”

Another says,
“Are you, or are you not, a member of our fetish forum?”

Gary replies,
“Yes, but only to promote my business so get me the fuck outta here!”

The third says,
“Now Gary, it’s only fair that you get to experience what you signed up for”

Gary bucks and struggles against the tethers holding his arms and legs to the tree. His sweat runs down his muscled torso making his contracting abs glisten in the sunshine. Two of the three approach, one holding two knives which makes his struggling more desperate. His antagonist comes so close that Gary can feel their cocks touching as the guy says,

“I can smell your fear…but I want you to experience some of the excitement we feel.”

With that the man cuts Gary’s right arm free and places one of the knives into Gary’s hand and says,

“Go on…try to stick my navel with the blade!”

But Gary immediately attempts to cut himself free when the other man, who had disappeared behind the tree, violently grabs his knife arm and yanks it back causing him to yell in pain. 

“Just do what you’re told Gary or you won’t be given another chance…Now, try to stick my navel.”

Gary thrusts the blade forward at the man’s navel but finds his arm movement restricted by the second assailant. The blade’s point just makes contact with the guys outie navel to cause a trickle of blood down his belly. 

“Attaboy Gary…How does that feel?… It feels so good for me!”

The man then pushes himself further against the blade and starts to moan a little. Gary feels a stirring in his cock and soon two hard cocks are having their own fencing match. While Gary’s arm remains restricted the moaning assailant now holds his own knife into Gary’s navel and firmly pushes until a little blood runs down Gary’s belly. Gary finds the sensation exciting and soon feels the movement of their cocks becoming slippery with precum. Suddenly the two attackers quickly return to the third assailant leaving Gary still holding the knife so he again goes to cut himself free when he hears,

“GARY!”

He stops and looks towards the three to see one aiming a crossbow at him… A released bolt thuds into his right pectoral causing Gary to scream in pain as the knife falls from his hand. As Gary writhes the third assailant approaches holding a Roman gladius sword. The guy looks deep into Gary’s brown eyes as he feels the gladius stab into his lower abs, between his cock and navel.

“YEEEEAAARRRGGGHHH!”

Blood flows over Gary’s still hard cock as his abdominals spasm against the invading blade. Gary is now aware the other two are flanking him, eagerly watching, when he feels the cutting edge of the gladius slicing up towards his navel as he writhes and bucks against it. As Gary’s hard abdominals lose their hold of his entrails so to does his cock spill forth its seed and blackness envelopes Gary’s senses.

Gary’s still tethered carcass is soon found with a message written with his own blood…

‘SO PERISH ALL SPAMMERS’
Fantastic !  I'd give anything to be That lucky outie bellybutton !
Glad you liked my story… thanks for commenting