Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You should have found another park bench
Just as my previous story, this was also written for a user on Deviantart - and he had given me the following setup:

"Imagine yourself In a dark rainy day jogging in the park, just doing some physical activities, and then, all of a sudden, you saw some young man playing with his bellybutton, thinking, that nobody even hypothetically can see him..
What would you do in this kind of situation"

This is what I came up with...:

You should have found another park bench... You see, I was actually just minding my own business trying to get into shape. The last couple of years has been a bit hard on the old body, so running is kind of my new thing.
That and doing some kind of exercises, trying to get back the six pack.

I had just done a set of crunches, when the rain began. It started slowly, but all of a sudden it was pouring down - and on top of that, it was getting dark… Just my fucking luck…
I knew I had to find somewhere to seek cover from the cold, hard rain, so I started jogging to the far end of the park, where the big old oaks are…
As I found a tree that could keep me covered, I noticed that not one person was to be seen. Everybody was gone - I guess they rushed back home, when the rain began. But then I heard something on the path…
And there you were… How old are you? 18? Yeah, not much older than that…
You sat down on the bench opposite to the tree I was under - it was quite clear you hadn’t seen me… Actually, you hadn’t seen anybody and it was obvious, that you had noticed the same as me…
That the park was completely empty.

You opened your jacket and I could see that you were only wearing a t-shirt under it.
I think it was black, but that honestly doesn’t matter, for what you did next had me looking… You pulled up your shirt, so your stomach and belly button was exposed - the light made your abs stand out, those were actually pretty fine compared to my own… Which made me think, I should do some more workout, but then you started running your finger around your belly button. I looked as you were pressing and poking it, running your fingers down your V-line, over the waistband of your shorts and back up to your belly button…

The raindrops were slowly running over your skin and you clearly enjoyed it…
You found a stick on the ground, and started slowly pressing it into your belly button.
And that’s just about where I lost it - I don’t know why, because I normally don’t get jealous, but something just filled me with rage. You had the perfect body, the perfect looks, the perfect style - everything… So of course, you had to have the perfect death as well…

You didn’t notice me at first. But when I said “Hey, you need some help with that?” you looked kind of surprised.
You stood up, but your t-shirt didn’t fall down because of the rain.
You were wearing blue shorts, and from the way they sagged it was clear you were wearing black boxers with a white waistband… That waistband would be red from your blood within a few moments…

“Yeah” you said “Come on then”
“Well, sit down - I’ll give you some help”.
You sat down and I walked behind you, taking the stick you had used just a second before… What you failed to notice, was that I put it in my pocket and instead took out a 9 centimeter long knife…
I leaned down to my knees, and suddenly you felt my arm around you neck…
“Hey, what the fuck man…” you said - and then you saw the blade shining in the light…

“Arrrggh…. my belly” you moaned as the first stab hit you right in your outie…
You felt how the cold, sharp steel went into your belly button, and how the blood felt warm as I took the knife out again…
The next stab were just under your belly button and your legs started to twitch…
“Urgh…” was the only thing you managed to say…
As you looked down, the only thing you could see was my fingers around the shaft - the blade was deep in your body and it hurt like fuck!
The blood started running from your belly, mixing with the rain and giving the waistband of your boxers a distinct, red color.
You felt relieved as I retracted the knife - and maybe you even thought that it was over… But no, I jammed the knife into that hot, outie belly button once again…
“Please, no… I don’t….” your voice was getting weaker, as I pressed the knife deeper and deeper…
I let the knife sit there, and suddenly I noticed you tried to pull it out - it was hard, your strength was weakened, but after a minute or so you let out a cry and had the knife in your hand…
The problem for you was that - as I said - your strength was weakened, so even if you wanted to turn the tables, it wouldn’t be possible…

I grabbed the wrist of your right hand, which held the knife.
I lifted it and twisted it so the knife faced yourself again - then I guided it up to the solar plexus and pushed as hard as I could…
Your eyes opened wide up when the blade went in, and a thin stream of blood ran down your stomach. When it reached your belly button it separated and ran to both sides.

Your hand let go of the knife, and fell down next to you… You were getting limp, so I knew you were nearly there.
“I don’t wanna die” you whispered… But you knew it was too late.
I pulled out the knife once again and held it up towards the light… It was red from your blood.
I pulled your t-shirt even further up, exposing your chest. The rain drops ran down your chest and nipples - soon you would be dead, having only lived for 18 years.

I placed the knife right below your right nipple and slowly pushed it in.
Your chest muscle flexed a bit, and the blood started running down your rib cage.
“Noo” you whispered as you felt the blade sinking deeper and deeper into your body. I quickly pulled out the knife, making your body twitch, and then I stabbed you under your right nipple… Same thing happened - the blood almost looked like little roads being built…

This time, i pulled the knife out slowly - I wanted you to really feel it.
The last thing you ever felt was me placing the knife right over your heart..
“Is it now…?” you whispered.
“Yes” I answered, and rammed the knife into your chest.
You last breath was long and a little stream of blood started running from your mouth as your body twithced. Your head fell to the right and your eyes were wide opened.
I pulled out the knife, but took the branch you had played with before, and stuck it right into your belly button… Eventually the rain stopped, and I continued my jog, leaving your dead body with the open jacket and the t-shirt pulled up, behind. Dead for the world to see.