Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunger Games simulator
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I came across an online Hunger Games simulator and would appreciate any information regarding potential issues with the site. On a positive note, it allows users to incorporate their own images as player avatars and download the settings in a json file for customization. Although I lack the technical know-how to modify outcomes in a json file, I can easily adjust the terms of encounters, such as changing a mundane scenario to something humorous or absurd. If anyone has suggestions on a user-friendly method for a non-technical individual to edit a json file, please share[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]https://hungerssimulator.com/[/font]
(03-03-2024, 01:37 PM)quickloan1122 Wrote: [font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I came across an online Hunger Games simulator and would appreciate any information regarding potential issues with the site. On a positive note, it allows users to incorporate their own images as player avatars and download the settings in a json file for customization. Although I lack the technical know-how to modify outcomes in a json file, I can easily adjust the terms of encounters, such as changing a mundane scenario to something humorous or absurd. If anyone has suggestions on a user-friendly method for a non-technical individual to edit a json file, please share[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]https://hungerssimulator.com/[/font]
You can download the events file in a text program like Notebook. I tried this and could only rewrite the events, not the stats regarding the number of players or outcome. When I only changed the event text I got the new text when I played the game. When I tried editing the outcome part or adding my own events I got error messages. It appears the spacing of things other than the readable text is very important so I try not to mess with any of it. If there is a free json template that allows you to run amok like a gladiator on pixie dust that would be fantastic.