Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your final moment with the Alleyway stabber.
Walking down the alleyway all alone. No one but you and I. As I make my way past you totally care free and nonchalantly lifting up my shirt and fixing my pierced navel. The edge of the pin pricks the base of my navel making me uncomfortable and annoyed at the constant pricking. I remove the lock and lower the pin when I stop near the end of the alleyway. You stop and turn as your eyes fixate on my deep innie which appears to be wounded from what looks like a navel piercing. You’ve been fantasizing about this. Thinking and enjoying piercing your blade into someone’s belly. Something about it is oddly satisfying. It’s like poping a balloon, cutting ham, or better yet penetrating a moist and deep hole that holds you so tight but lets you out to penetrate some more. You continue to stare at me as I remove the pin and drop the lock deep into the base of your navel. You seem to be amused while you watch me squirm when my index finger touches the wounded base of my navel and how I let out a gentle moan. My sounds stirred your blood and lust took over you. I bite down my lower lip and as my finger nail jabs into my wounded belly hole, where I retract the lock and stare at my finger nail and see it’s edge is caked with blood. I press my back to the wall and arch up my waist while my index and thumb are used to spread open my navel so I can see why I am bleeding and how bad is the wound. You can’t take it anymore your lust turns into a sex crazed frenzy where you fish for your pocket knife that you’ve used earlier today to gut some poor fool. The blade is still as red as the belly it has just cut up. Arching my back to you is clearly an invitation to plunge your knife into nature’s bullseye, my sexy and exposed bellybutton. In fact it must have looked to you like I was begging for it. Who knows maybe I was or maybe I was just showing it you. Maybe I was seeking your help or maybe I was simply trying to fix my navel piercing. You place your hand under my arched belly and hold up your knife in my face. My expression turns from concern to my bleeding navel to surprise as my eyes trails the edge of your sharp knife. I look down at my navel and try to push my lower back to the wall but you lift it up with your strong arm and present my navel to your yearning knife, leaving only the back of my head against the wall with my waist held up high with your hand underneath it. You hold up the blade to my neck and motion for me to shut up, which I do and patiently stare at your knife as you use it to rip open my top and expose my torso. Your blade circles at my nipples as a moan escapes my throat hinting that I may actually be enjoying this. Your blade slides down to few inches above my sensitive navel. I shiver with fear and with a hint of shame from being frozen stiff with a knife inches close to my navel. I close my eyes and beg. “Look, I don’t want to die okay? Just let me go home. I’ll let you do anything to me but for god’s sake let m-e g-o…” I look down and see you’ve finally done it. You’ve started to slowly easy your knife into the base of my navel as I watched in powerlessness and totally horror that freezes me from stopping you. Millimeters of your knife enter me ever so slowly. Where my flesh seems to not have put up a resistance at all. All the while you relish the feeling of penetrating me with your wicked tool. I feel your steaming body growing hotter with you holding my back and pressing your waist to mine. As macabre it may seem it looks like you’re embracing me. Little by little I feel it slide in as I move my hand to cover my mouth as if by instinct. Little moans escape my throat as I arch up my belly more and letting you’re knife decide my fate. You remove your hand from under me and I continue to hold my self in that position with all the adrenaline coarsing through my body. I whisper “Spare me. You’ve already stabbed me but I can be saved..”. You sharply ram the last inch or two deeper into me. The pain freezes me up and I hold in place as you burry your entire knife’s length into my belly button. Once I’ve felt your the top of your knife’s hilt I let out a pained scream my one attempt at seeking out the help of any passerby and push myself off you resting my back against the wall and quickly sinking to my knees and covering my punctured belly with both my hands. My legs are feeling weak as the adrenaline fades away and I’m left dealing with unimaginable pain. You promptly grab my throat and drag me up to your gaze as you choke me and leaving me fearing you ripping my windpipe you pick me up like a little puppy. I grab at your arm fighting with it in an effort to save my life and make you let me go then you quickly rip the hem of my loose fitting sweatpants with your knife making it fall off and leaving me bare and nude for you to see. You press the flat of your knife at the inner sides of my thighs and I bite down my lip and loosen my grip on your arm. Somehow you’ve managed to arouse me despite my pending demise. I stop fighting with your arm and your face turns into a beautifully crooked smirk that somehow excites rather than terrifies you loosen your grip on my throat and I start sliding down the wall against his time slowly and pushing out my navel for you to stab one final time. My knees bend under my and I spread out my left arm as I use my hand left hand to guide your blade into my navel one last time. My nearing death must be in my terms and that thought drives me to say “You’ve managed to ruin my navel but the stimulation of being so close to death drives me near to orgasm.” “Hey.. I’m not going to make now will I?” You nod and start rubbing me.. being stimulated by your touch and attempting to meet my end with a mindblowing orgasm I say “Well then fuck my navel then? End it all!”. You oblige and start rhythmically stabbing your pocket knife into my belly button with varying degrees as if It was a lover trying to please his love. I put my hands on my mouth as I muffle a series of moans marking my orgasm. My knees shake on the floor and my eyes rolls backwards and my back arches up and excitement could even been seen on the floor. You look down, very pleased with my surrender and reward my failing body with a kiss on my cheek and leaving your deadly blade in its new scabbard my belly button.
Totally loved it!