Poll: Want more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Want more?
20.00%
2 20.00%
All Petra's
0%
0 0%
Some new ones too?
40.00%
4 40.00%
Videos from my collection?
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Losing can be awesome.
            A manipulation of mine. If well received I might make a few new ones. This is from a few years back as Petersellers1.
you have a great body if that's you. Prefer navel as target
Great work! I prefer one in the belly and one in the chest to finish me off. I love this pose.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I used to want to lose when I was a kid sometimes. Sometimes I'd want to win and play fight in play fight. I used to play fight with my hot karate friend who was a bit shorter then I. We both had tremendous abs and smooth skin. In bathing suits on the expansive front lawn of his house we would pretend to be gladiators or some other form of shirtless fighters. I used to fake that he knocked my sword down or I'd fall or I'd get cornered in a corner of his large wooden fence so that he would stab me. He used to go for the heart but I always managed to maneuver the fake sword to my belly button. I'd love it when he put his bare foot on my hips when I was prone on the ground and stab me. I'd love to be trapped in a corner and he's jam his sword in my belly button, standing up. Then as I died, I shocked him by getting him in his his navel. All in play fight of course with fake swords, sometimes even plastic pool tennis rackets. I'd always have pre cum, even as young as six years old!
That's a great manip, and it shows the torso off beautifully. If you're planning to do another one, I'd vote for the target to be the bellybutton.
good manip ...do more...i'll vote for bellybutton hit