Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
(01-20-2023, 10:27 PM)someguy123user Wrote: ...and here is a new video sample update Smile

Yessss! To the finish line!
AWESOME!!! Can't wait! (I wonder if anyone is going to survive Wink )
Great work! Excellent acting, nice effects, looks very professional! Thanks for the update Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Thanks, guys Smile
@caeden150 - hmm, should anyone survive or not lol ?

Your feedback, guys, keeps me motivated, and the more replies I get, the faster I want to finish it lol.
As much as I enjoy the videos and the process by myself, I am still making it for the community, and as such, I am really looking forward to non-silent reactions and/or discussion Tongue

Besides life and a day job, some part of my "slowdowns" with new uploads is due to silence and passiveness which I encounter on this forum...

Thanks to everyone for following Smile

[Image: 2023-01-22-21-15-19-2021-10-06-13-45-33-...player.png]
Bravo!! This update is as excellent and erotic as your previous works.

I love how cocky the gunman in pink undies was! He winks to his enemy before shooting him, and shows off to his friend with a big confident smile — which made his eventual demise sexier…

It is the subtle details like these that makes yours videos super exciting and worthwhile for waiting! I can’t wait for any future updates/short clips!! As always, thank you for the time and hard work devoted, I know that it has been difficult for you to progress with the project.
Excellent work.
The multiple 'cloning' is really well done.
Smile
Whoa, that was a hot sexy clip
Could you make some shoot/arrow/dart right in his muscular throat? Besides that, he would look more erotic being killed by various method including poisoning, electrocuting, strangling, stabbing, throat slitting,…
As always, your work is "dead on!" The volume of responses may be due in part to the string of holidays, plus having the time to get here for some of us is sporadic. I think there are lots of views but sometimes viewers don't know what more to add to the comments already there, so they go to the next thing. Getting responses to your work should not be your only motivation, although I agree it would be nice to see lots of responses.
All the videos were great, thank you for sharing.