Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
(05-23-2022, 11:36 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: Beautiful! And how the hell do you get those bolts to stick?
I replied to that question in my previous video post Wink
But just to re-iterate on that - the bolts were custom-made very light by combatposer, and he placed a small sticky circle at the tips, so it is enough to hold them in place during the actor movements.

Thanks, guys for the encouragement, even though I'd be happier if there were more replies , as I am sure much more ppl watch this thread compared to a few really dedicated users who post on it Smile

In any case - I was very busy with my work the last couple of months, so haven't touched this project since. But now my schedule gets lighter, so I am actually back working on it, and picking up the editing where I left off.
I may be posting some very short "teasing" bits as I move towards the finale Smile
(09-06-2022, 11:48 PM)someguy123user Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 11:36 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: Beautiful! And how the hell do you get those bolts to stick?
But just to re-iterate on that - the bolts were custom-made very light by combatposer, and he placed a small sticky circle at the tips, so it is enough to hold them in place during the actor movements.

Thanks, guys for the encouragement, even though I'd be happier if there were more replies , as I am sure much more ppl watch this thread compared to a few really dedicated users who post on it Smile

In any case - I was very busy with my work the last couple of months, so haven't touched this project since. But now my schedule gets lighter, so I am actually back working on it, and picking up the editing where I left off.
I may be posting some very short "teasing" bits as I move towards the finale Smile

Thanks so much! Tease away!
(09-07-2022, 01:08 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 11:48 PM)someguy123user Wrote:

Thanks so much! Tease away!
Can’t wait! I hope your guy gets riddled with bullets by a machine gun this time ?
Whenever you're able to share it, I know we'll be ready and waiting. And again, many, many thanks for this ... I think it checks a lot of boxes for most of us!
Can't wait to see the final product!
hey guys Smile
It's been silent here, but I am just letting know that slowly but surely work is going Tongue

I'll post a new "video sample" shortly, but here are few random pics in the meantime Smile

[Image: 2023-01-20-09-18-11-temp-16-mp4-VLC-media-player.png]
[Image: 2023-01-20-09-23-21-temp-18-mp4-VLC-media-player.png]
[Image: 2023-01-20-09-26-51-temp-02-mp4-VLC-media-player.png]
[Image: 2023-01-20-09-27-46-temp-03-mp4-VLC-media-player.png]
Good to hear!
- Derek
Love the body on the guy in red.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
awesome ... no worries ... real life takes precedence ... meanwhile ... thanks for the pics ... and we'll continue to wait patiently
...and here is a new video sample update Smile