Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sniper shot; The Dream
CHASE Wrote:Yes, I remember those videos well. In fact, I used to ask him if he could get them to say they got it in the belly or bellybutton, and eventually they did it. So hot!

Most men don't say belly button or belly or navel but when they do...it's hot.

Derek once had a video of guys commenting where they'd give it other guys as the looked at pics of guys and every time they said BELLY BUDDON or navel or belly or abs it was so very hot.
(01-24-2020, 11:59 PM)CHASE Wrote: Most men don't say belly button or belly or navel but when they do...it's hot.

Derek once had a video of guys commenting where they'd give it other guys as the looked at pics of guys and every time they said BELLY BUDDON or navel or belly or abs it was so very hot.

I kinda like "guthole" Smile
FuqWitCha Wrote:I like it, too, but never heard the term until a few years ago.....and I've never heard a friend, family member or even someone in passing use the term (other than us online).  
CHASE Wrote:Most men don't say belly button or belly or navel but when they do...it's hot.

I kinda like "guthole" Smile