Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newbie...
Welcome to the board Brett. I hope you enjoy your time here! If you don’t mind me asking, what is the story behind you getting stabbed hard enough in the bellybutton to draw blood in that cowboy and Indians game?
(02-01-2021, 01:36 AM)XMalcolmX Wrote: Welcome to the board Brett. I hope you enjoy your time here! If you don’t mind me asking, what is the story behind you getting stabbed hard enough in the bellybutton to draw blood in that cowboy and Indians game?
Hey typical kids thing. We always used to play fighting games, sometimes soldiers, sometimes cowboys & indians. A group of around five of us that used to live in the same street. Summers were spent mostly shirtless (we didn’t think about skin cancer back in those days Rolleyes ). We all instinctively took gut shots when we took a hit. Don’t know why but maybe because that’s where everyone seemed to get hit in westerns? This particular day, my friend Steve had a plastic toy knife that was still pointy enough and stiff enough to hurt. And he had me back bent over something when he decided he was going to drill me in the bellybutton...which he did with some enthusiasm. I remember thinking what an amazing feeling it was...but it did hurt...and it did bleed a bit. It wasn’t the last time that Steve did that to me either. I did a revenge stabbing on him, and then every time we played, the bellybutton was the target. Smile  We also did sleep overs later on and that usually involved play fights. He wound up being my first “sexual” experience too.
(02-01-2021, 01:07 AM)Brett58 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:45 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:04 PM)Brett58 Wrote: Thanks...I work hard at keeping in shape...and I have a lifetime of appreciation for this fetish LOL. And a bit of experience too!
i'm sure you do. Smile BTW i have sent u a friend request here. Check your inbox pls.
Accepted! PM me any time you like.
Would love to but you have disabeld your PMs. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(02-01-2021, 04:33 AM)Male Navel Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:07 AM)Brett58 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:45 PM)Male Navel Wrote: i'm sure you do. Smile BTW i have sent u a friend request here. Check your inbox pls.
Accepted! PM me any time you like.
I sent a PM. See if that works
(02-01-2021, 02:30 AM)Brett58 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:36 AM)XMalcolmX Wrote: Welcome to the board Brett. I hope you enjoy your time here! If you don’t mind me asking, what is the story behind you getting stabbed hard enough in the bellybutton to draw blood in that cowboy and Indians game?
Hey typical kids thing. We always used to play fighting games, sometimes soldiers, sometimes cowboys & indians. A group of around five of us that used to live in the same street. Summers were spent mostly shirtless (we didn’t think about skin cancer back in those days Rolleyes ). We all instinctively took gut shots when we took a hit. Don’t know why but maybe because that’s where everyone seemed to get hit in westerns? This particular day, my friend Steve had a plastic toy knife that was still pointy enough and stiff enough to hurt. And he had me back bent over something when he decided he was going to drill me in the bellybutton...which he did with some enthusiasm. I remember thinking what an amazing feeling it was...but it did hurt...and it did bleed a bit. It wasn’t the last time that Steve did that to me either. I did a revenge stabbing on him, and then every time we played, the bellybutton was the target. Smile  We also did sleep overs later on and that usually involved play fights. He wound up being my first “sexual” experience too.

Thanks for sharing! Always interesting to hear how people got into it. As you said in another post, a lot of us end up playing these fantasy games as kids, basing it off historical male vs male combat. Even if the person doesn’t grow up to enjoy the fetish to the same level as we do. It is interesting to see that at some base level, we have all a similar interests of “fighting”, “stabbing”, and “slaying” each other like we see on tvs and movies. The navel is my favorite part of a man’s body so it is always cool to reason about something like this. Your buddy could have drilled you anywhere, but your bellybutton drew his eye the most, nature’s bullseye.
(02-01-2021, 06:25 AM)XMalcolmX Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 02:30 AM)Brett58 Wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Always interesting to hear how people got into it. As you said in another post, a lot of us end up playing these fantasy games as kids, basing it off historical male vs male combat. Even if the person doesn’t grow up to enjoy the fetish to the same level as we do. It is interesting to see that at some base level, we have all a similar interests of “fighting”, “stabbing”, and “slaying” each other like we see on tvs and movies. The navel is my favorite part of a man’s body so it is always cool to reason about something like this. Your buddy could have drilled you anywhere, but your bellybutton drew his eye the most, nature’s bullseye.

As you said. a natural bullseye.

When I was 10 I was about 3% bodyfat and barely had a bellybutton. It was more like a thumbprint. It got a little bit more bellybutton-like as I got older.
(02-01-2021, 04:47 AM)Brett58 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:33 AM)Male Navel Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:07 AM)Brett58 Wrote: Accepted! PM me any time you like.
I sent a PM. See if that works
It works!  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Did you used to call yourself ROB?
(02-02-2021, 08:49 AM)Stabano Wrote: Did you used to call yourself ROB?
RLBB but close enough Smile