Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Giver or Taker
Wow, love your bullet belt. For me, i would fantasise you having your belt on lying on the bed with your hands above your head, with your belly heaving up and down with each breath. I would use a hammer to hit the belt to drive the bullet deep into your navel hole. You will be caught by surprise by the sudden pain and invasion into your navel.
Hi Frisprit, It's a very exciting suggestion of yours and makes me very hard thinking about it. I have done this to myself before, lying naked on my back wearing the bullet belt, flexing my ab muscles and using a hammer to drive the bullet in deep. I also have fun standing in front of a long mirror while hammering the bullet, thinking I'm being shot by a firing squad. Sometimes I simulate a single shot by hammering hard once, then sometimes to reach an even bigger climax, I hammer repeatedly to simulate machine gun fire. By stopping each 'burst of bullets' just in time, I can do some 'edging' for a while but the urge to be 'killed' soon gets too strong and then a burst of bullets suddenly generates a massive deathgasm.
If I could find someone like you to do the hammering, you could finish me off even more intensely.
Yeah, would be wonderful if we can get together to play.

In addition, once your navel is penetrated with the bullet, you need to keep it embedded deep in your navel while you go about your daily life. Imagine the delicious pain when you move.
That's a great suggestion. Frisprit, about keeping the bullet embedded deep.
I really enjoy keeping fit by putting on the bullet belt as tightly as possible, then going out jogging in the sun. I wear tight swimming briefs but the people I pass can't see the bullet belt under my tee shirt. The action of jogging makes the bullet in my navel feel incredible as it moves around in my gut. People must wonder why I have such a big smile on my face and if they notice the bulge in my briefs they'll probably guess why.
STORY WITH BELT OF PAIN

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/trio/trio-12

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fanta...o/trio-12b

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/trio/trio-14
(02-19-2021, 08:52 PM)bruffman Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:04 PM)gladlover Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 03:13 PM)bruffman Wrote: The longer I can lie there thinking about the firing squad before contracting my abs, the more intense is the climax.
I'm curious to know if anyone else has similar experiences.
I'm a great fan of firing squads and a taker as well. I've not done what you have, but I'll have to give it a try.
Hi Gladlover,
It's great you're a fan of firing squads, just like me. I'd certainly recommend giving it a try and I'd like to know how you get on.
I'm attaching a couple of photos of me having erotic fun with my bullet belt. As well as thinking about being shot by a firing squad while wearing the bullet belt in bed, I also get really excited standing naked in front of a long mirror wearing the bullet belt, then suddenly contracting my abs as I simulate a bullet hitting me in the navel. Each muscle contraction drives the bullet in deeper and feels like I'm being shot. The feeling in the gut is sensational, and I keep repeating the contractions as though I'm being shot by a machine gun. When I soon reach a huge deathgasm, I fall onto my stomach on the floor, which drives the bullet deep into my yielding guthole. It's Absolute Ectasy.
I hope some other members here on Arenafighter have similar experiences, and I look forward to hearing about them. Please don't be shy.

It looks like we have similar ideas Smile

great body!
(02-22-2021, 04:52 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 08:52 PM)bruffman Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:04 PM)gladlover Wrote: I'm a great fan of firing squads and a taker as well. I've not done what you have, but I'll have to give it a try.
Hi Gladlover,
It's great you're a fan of firing squads, just like me. I'd certainly recommend giving it a try and I'd like to know how you get on.
I'm attaching a couple of photos of me having erotic fun with my bullet belt. As well as thinking about being shot by a firing squad while wearing the bullet belt in bed, I also get really excited standing naked in front of a long mirror wearing the bullet belt, then suddenly contracting my abs as I simulate a bullet hitting me in the navel. Each muscle contraction drives the bullet in deeper and feels like I'm being shot. The feeling in the gut is sensational, and I keep repeating the contractions as though I'm being shot by a machine gun. When I soon reach a huge deathgasm, I fall onto my stomach on the floor, which drives the bullet deep into my yielding guthole. It's Absolute Ectasy.
I hope some other members here on Arenafighter have similar experiences, and I look forward to hearing about them. Please don't be shy.

It looks like we have similar ideas Smile

FANTASTIC BELT AND BODY. Love that it is in navel.
Back in my Military Days, after a 3 mile run, I'd head back to my room. Skinnier and more fit then, I had a pretty visible heartbeat after exertion. I'd strip off my P.T. gear and stand in front of a full length mirror, hands behind my back. I'm sweaty, chest still heaving. Just at my lower left pec, my heart pounding. I'd imagine I'm standing naked in front of a Firing Squad. Chest out, belly trembling. Brownish hair over my sternum, and around my lower pecs to my light red nipples, and down my abs to my outie belly-button. I'd imagine that one of the soldiers set to shoot me is fascinated by my pounding, visible heartbeat. I'd place my hand on my chest, the soldier feeling my forceful heart pounding. I'm staring into his eyes as he feels my heart beating. He walks back to his position, and trains his rifle on my chest. My breathing grows more rapid. I look down at my young, lean, naked body, focus on the pounding at my lower left pec. Like my heart is screaming, "You want to kill me, shoot here". I hear some Officer-Type yell out something I don't understand. Three soldiers in front of me steady their aim at my broad chest. I'm looking down at the three red laser-dots dancing over the rapid THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump, THUMP-thump at my chest. The Officer-Type yells out something else I don't understand, and I see three red flashes from the rifles trained on my chest. At the same time, I feel three spears of heat burn through my chest. Three holes appear on my chest, and three trickles of blood begin to trail down my lean, naked body. I go down on one knee, then onto my back. I'm groaning lowly, raise my head to look at my chest, and I'm surprised to see my visible heartbeat still pounding. Slow and erratic, but my heart is still beating. One of the soldiers walks over to my side, fixes his bayonet to his rifle, and aims the blade directly to the erratic, weak fluttering at my lower left pec. I'm staring into his blue eyes as he thrusts the blade into my chest. The bayonet tears through my pectoral muscle, breaks through my ribs, and slices my barely beating heart. I arch my back, and finally lay down dead. Even after I'm dead, he continues to stab my chest and belly with his bayonet. His final stab is right below my sternum. He hold his weapon there, places one boot on my left shoulder, and looks back at his buddies. One of them holding a camera. He's posing for a photo of him and the dead enemy soldier.
I also have a similar rig to those pictured here. I fasten this old belt to my chest. The bump which is inside presses against my ribs, giving me a painful sensation that I have been penetrated by an arrow. The tighter the closer my death is. Heart

AnWa