Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jack Steel - I'm new here
Hi everyone, I was recommended this amazing place by one of my patrons. It's great to be here!

Not sure if you've heard of me, I go by the name Jack Steel and I create art and stories.

I've been on Patreon for a while now, but I've decided to close my page. As a result, I'm putting feelers out for anyone who might want commission work done. (I hope it's okay to post this thread... if not, please feel free to delete. I don't want to break any rules).

If you’d like a piece of artwork or a story tailored specifically to YOUR fantasies, I am at your service. Almost anything goes - stabbing, impaling, disemboweling, castration, beheading, skull-fucking, whatever you like really, just nothing underage. 

ARTWORK RATES

Prices for unique customized artwork will depend on what you're after and how complex the composition will be.

As a general idea, I would charge $120 US for a single character artwork.
For two characters, I would charge $180 US.

Again, it depends what you want.

The artwork will be tailored to exactly what you want - ie, age, look, hair, body type, style of death or attack (ie, sword, spear, knives, arrows, gunfire, etc), any clothing or jewelry or armor, etc. It's YOUR fantasy so I'll create it exactly as you wish. 

The artwork would then belong to you exclusively to do with as you wish.

If you'd like to purchase non-exclusive artwork for only $15 each, please email me for a selection of preview pics - jacksteel@email.com   

STORY RATES

If you’d like a story written to fulfill a particular fantasy, rates are:

$175 US for 3,000 – 4,500 words
$225 US for 4,500 – 6,000 words

Once again, the story will belong to you to do with as you wish once paid in full.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested. Feel free to contact me with any questions - jacksteel@email.com

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed my work!

Jack
For all my artwork and stories, follow me on www.patreon.com/jacksteel
Hello and welcome Jack Steel,
great to welcome a new artist who presents a completely different style and craft. I hope you feel comfortable here and get some inspiration. Maybe we can admire some of your works here.

CU
Ras

(06-12-2023, 03:20 AM)Bestdeaths fan Wrote: post free pics here; navel stabbing only interested in, both getting it, one getting it, one in and out back and in other belly buttons only, can't afford money

Sorry but I have to leave a comment about this:
In my opinion, this is again a typical post by a scrounger.

A new artist is subliminally told what is wanted here and what is not - just to satisfy their own fetish. And what he can expect in return is also defined: nothing.

I think we should leave it up to Jack Steel what he wants to share with us.

Just read through this Thread again and I think you'll find yourself there somewhere.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Everybody  this guy is awesome;  I had him to some commission work for me and it came out really cool, I posted it in the pics/stories groups...  highly recommend him - welcome to the group Jack
(06-12-2023, 06:33 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: Everybody  this guy is awesome;  I had him to some commission work for me and it came out really cool, I posted it in the pics/stories groups...  highly recommend him - welcome to the group Jack
Thank you!
Indeed his drawings and fiction are amazing! I intend to commission him myself at some point in the near future. Welcome in bro!
(06-13-2023, 04:06 AM)GuttedManlygod Wrote: Indeed his drawings and fiction are amazing! I intend to commission him myself at some point in the near future. Welcome in bro!
Thank you so much! When you're ready for a commission just email me directly - Geoff.squidinq@gmail.com - I'm having fun with a couple of new gladiator artwork commissions as we speak! Bring on the blood and muscle!
Are you the author of the Jack Steel books, including "Gladiator." Doesn't matter. What I've seen of your work I love. Welcome to the board!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(06-13-2023, 05:07 PM)gladlover Wrote: Are you the author of the Jack Steel books, including "Gladiator." Doesn't matter. What I've seen of your work I love. Welcome to the board!
Yes, I'm an author and artist. Thanks for the welcome!
Jack, glad to see you here -- I'm a fan of your work! The savagery of your story collections has always really appealed to my fantasy side, and been an inspiration to my own writing ever since I encountered it.
(06-14-2023, 01:41 AM)RobertHartford Wrote: Jack, glad to see you here -- I'm a fan of your work! The savagery of your story collections has always really appealed to my fantasy side, and been an inspiration to my own writing ever since I encountered it.
Thank you so much!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here!