Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saint Sebastian - Homoerotic Art?
    I very much need to add my name, (James), to this list of members, who find St Sebastien shot with arrows erotic. Thank I love imagining any soldier shot with arrows because it is such a personal turn. I have throbbing hard-on reading all your posts and knowing that you all find this an erotic topic. Any man, even in just his bare feet or gladiator sandals, getting shot with arrows is going to get me going. I would love to watch any and all of you getting shot with shafts from other men’s bows as you play the role of St Sebastien. I’d also willingly be you’re archer while my own throbbing manhood swayed in the warm breeze, loosing my arrows at you from my powerful bow! Now, who wants to be first? TWANG!! ?
>>——ArrowAgony—>
Thank you so much Garyj for providing the info and link for "Sebastiane".
(03-01-2020, 05:49 PM)garyj Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 04:33 PM)bruffman Wrote: About the frame that garyj posted (and thank you for that) can anyone remember the title of the movie where he gets many arrows, or please can someone post a link? I'd love to see the clip.
The movie is called "Sebastiane". More information at: 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075177

You can watch the full movie at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwA8thiRuJE

Thanks very much - the youtube version includes an interview with Derek Jarman - that is really interesting, never saw that. I know someone who was intimately involved in the production of this film - unfortunately not however the beautiful Polish nobleman who appears in the one scene with the scraper. Too bad Jarman didn't cast him as Sebastian instead of that guy he did. With his little dance he learned in India and insisted on including in the film. Yikes.
Here's another St. Sebastian meme, this one from Radar magazine, Sept/Oct 2005, which saw fit to imagine Tom Cruise getting arrowed to death in his Risky Business underwear. Well, it blips my radar. . .

Attached Files Image(s)

"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Here are a few of my actors in St. Sebastian-inspired scenes.

This is probably my favorite that I shot:

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-08-2020, 02:28 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Here are a few of my actors in St. Sebastian-inspired scenes.

Wow, a lot of work went into those poses, the props and the photography. Thanks for sharing these hot images! I really like the ones with up to 5 arrows stuck in a guy's chest and belly. Arrow deaths are so hot. I like firing squads with rifles too, but with arrow volleys the projectiles, not just the wounds they cause, are visible on the dude after he's shot. It would be hot for the archers to distinguish the arrows in their respective quivers with particular colors of feather. Then after the execution they could inspect the kill up close and easily determine which shooters were the best shots, and which guys sank their shafts into particular parts of the anatomy.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(03-08-2020, 02:28 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Here are a few of my actors in St. Sebastian-inspired scenes.

Fantastic - some there I had not seen. That last model. Nice. Thanks for sharing! As usual. Smile

(03-09-2020, 03:33 AM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote:

Wow, a lot of work went into those poses, the props and the photography. Thanks for sharing these hot images! I really like the ones with up to 5 arrows stuck in a guy's chest and belly. Arrow deaths are so hot. I like firing squads with rifles too, but with arrow volleys the projectiles, not just the wounds they cause, are visible on the dude after he's shot. It would be hot for the archers to distinguish the arrows in their respective quivers with particular colors of feather. Then after the execution they could inspect the kill up close and easily determine which shooters were the best shots, and which guys sank their shafts into particular parts of the anatomy.

Those of Red - NICE. He really was great.