Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saint Sebastian - Homoerotic Art?
I wonder how many of our members and guests find depictions of Saint Sebastian to be homoerotic in any way. I'd be very interested to see comments and photo contributions of what you think is most significant on this subject. As some of you know, I think the navel and well-defined abs are hot, but strangely I've not yet found an art piece showing an arrow in his belly hole, although this one is getting close:

The arrow in this scene nearly reached his belly hole:

Where would the next arrow land?

thank you!
I agree with you, the navel is a hot spot.  St. S pixs range from one arrow to many, some in the neck, leg, torso and arm, but rarely if ever in the navel and none that I remember in the chest.  There was even one of Muhammad Ali on a magazine cover once that was pretty hot.  Defiantly erotic!!
Oh, definitely homoerotic.

Here is a picture of a old movie. This one gets a lot of arrows, which I find very hot.

Hi gyno9000, Thank you for your reply, and here's the magazine cover that I think you mentioned.

I think Michael Biehn looks hot with arrows in him. Just a shame that one of the arrows didn't reach his sexy navel.

Another modern version ... the article might have been worth the read...
Thank you for the cover pic, gyno9000. Such a handsome physique taking those arrows, and so beautifully reflective of Michael Biehn's pose, with his wrists tied and displaying his vulnerable torso. A most worthy St Sebastian.
That cover photo is...whew.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
About the frame that garyj posted (and thank you for that) can anyone remember the title of the movie where he gets many arrows, or please can someone post a link? I'd love to see the clip.
(03-01-2020, 04:33 PM)bruffman Wrote: About the frame that garyj posted (and thank you for that) can anyone remember the title of the movie where he gets many arrows, or please can someone post a link? I'd love to see the clip.
The movie is called "Sebastiane". More information at: 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075177

You can watch the full movie at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwA8thiRuJE