Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets
(09-08-2021, 04:58 PM)timgotshot Wrote: How much for the game? 

Never mind, I'd buy it no matter the cost! 

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I'm fomenting a dream of commissioning a video game mod based on something more open and versatile, not a central one-way-through story, something like Fortnite. Where different people can design games and scenarios with different rulesets and character designs. The central principles would be guns and weapons' effects on bodies, and open-world sexuality.

So the creator of a scenario could make characters nude, in fetish gear, or any costume design. And there could be a wide variety of goals--
Score points by:
- Straightforward kills
- Body stacking
- Destruction of cocks/balls (or the fetishized body part of your choice)
- Getting your own character killed and watching the replay, players vote on the death scene they find most enticing
- Claiming sexual prizes from kills--without getting killed yourself, or maybe that is the goal Tongue

Seeing this reminds me how bad I want it and makes me start putting the budget together :o Do you know who did this modding and how I can find them?

Some things I love from AaronVan's video:
- The cock shots, of course! fuck yeah!
- The positions and ways some of the guys he dispatches flop
- The scene with the zipline! If I had Max's ability to slow time, I wouldn't just climb on his back and zip across, I'd insert and inseminate him, all the while trading bullets with the studs on the other building and letting my ride take the head for me. Jump off on the other side watching his dangling dead body slide desultorily to the bottom of the line, my load dripping sloppily from his ass and sprinkling his dead baddie buds on the roof.
- I love how Max's go-to ambush move is to flop down on his back. It shows how big his balls are that he stakes them on his ability to shoot fastest and best. It's like a dare--"shoot em if you can, studs", an enticement they can't refuse as they try to line up their shots only to get mowed down by Max's superior gunning.