Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The trident finds an opening
(10-04-2022, 07:03 PM)gladlover Wrote: I've always liked the idea of a trident in my chest. The two outside spikes in my nipples and the center one trough my breastbone. A hot coup de grace.
What a glorious description of your death! I imagine you, as in the pic above, shooting a big load of cum as you are killed by the triple spikes through your magnificent chest!
>>——ArrowAgony—>
I agree, trident to the chest is among my favorite arena kills. It may not be the most practical use of the weapon, since barbed trident tines could get snagged in your ribs and sternum and be a messy chore to retrieve from your body. Putting the trident to your neck as you lie on your back to receive the death stroke may be a wiser move, even if the center spike is the only one of the three tines that pierces flesh. Even so, I prefer sticking my fork into the pecs and breastbone of my defeated opponent. While it's not an instant death, it's guaranteed to be fatal, and it gives the fallen gladiator an excruciating dose of pain before his heart stops. The crowd appreciates the gory death and cheers me as I place my foot on your belly for counter-pressure and jerk the trident out of your carcass. Once again, it has served me well.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(01-22-2023, 02:57 PM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote: ... since barbed trident tines could get snagged in your ribs and sternum and be a messy chore to retrieve from your body. ...  Even so, I prefer sticking my fork into the pecs and breastbone of my defeated opponent.  ... The crowd appreciates the gory death and cheers me as I place my foot on your belly for counter-pressure and jerk the trident out of your carcass. Once again, it has served me well.

Even if the tines of the weapon get caught, a quick pull while he's still living will be excruciating. The crowd will appreciate as you pull his body a few inches above the sand.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.