Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Palace Guards Arrowed
Awesome photos! Such smooth bodies & lovely cock! Nice to see such smooth cock shafts & bodies. I love the firm cock heads protruding from the fore skin nice. The arrows were pretty good as well. Love blondie looking down at his smooth ruined bod the arrow shafts sticking out. God my cock would have an instant hard on if that was me arrowed like that!

I hope those cocks were hard & erect for their final cumshots!

MMMMm looks like Blondie got a nice hard on before his demise! I would love to be blondie naked and hard though would love to see my cum sprayed across my smooth chest. Love his firm breasts & nipples his cock so mmmmmmmmmm
Amazing images with perfect arrow shots to the navel. I'm sure these took a lot of 'hard' work and they get me really excited, especially seeing the two guards looking down to suddenly realize their sexy navels have been penetrated deeply by the arrows.
If I was shot like that with an arrow, the delicious pain in my sweetspot would make me instantly hard. I fantasize about dropping to my knees then falling forward onto the arrow, the weight of my torso forcing the arrow through my back, making me shoot my final hot fountain of manjuice.
Thank you so much Erogalet for your excellent work in creating this amazing sequence.