Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Some of may favorite videos...
(03-20-2020, 05:29 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I think the newest video is in the 5th row and the last four numbers are 6586.
thanks
omg, the 641920 is one of the best videos i’ve seen featuring warrior stabbing fantasy !
The actors are both performing amazing and have beautiful physique.
In this case both the stabber and the victim have equal impact on the drama... Usually the stabbed character takes all the attention and the performance weight on himself , but in this case girl’s body-language and monologue are incredibly amplifying the whole drama effect.
Camerawork is above all compliments too in my opinion - those closeups, the body shots and that desperate gesture as she walks away in the end...

This clip style felt pretty different to other clips that i have seen in this community (it has a woman over man domination fetish i beleive), which makes me wonder if it was somobody’s custom requested video, or a part of a “series” of its own?
Does anybody know the resources where this might be from, or maybe who produced it?

Thanks again for sharing these outstanding videos from your collection Smile))
(02-21-2020, 09:37 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Jeremy and Blake's Bellybutton Stabbing Obsession is one of most creative and effective vids of its type I have seen, including my own. Two attractive guys playing around with a screwdriver in the first guy's navel, escalates to the tool actually plunging into his guts.  Then he climbs atop him and uses his own belly to plunge the tool deeper and deeper into his guts. The roles reverse and the second guy gets it with the screwdriver.  Then he returns the favor by spearing a knife into his buddy's bellybutton, grinding it deep into his guts. As the fantasy accelerates, payback is a sword plunged deep into the other guy's bare belly.  They "finish" with a pistol, giving each other a few slugs point blank right in the belly.  Both die, exhausted, presumably as their hard cocks pump a final load in their pants.  All this is accomplished without more than just a hint of blood on the gunshots, but it is beautifully played, and each actor makes you feel the pain and thrill of taking it in the belly.
Derek
Hey Derek, glad that you liked that video.  It was actually one of the custom videos that I got the team from BestDeaths.com to help to produce.  As can be seen through the video, I've always loved to see guys in crop top exposing their belly buttons and getting stabbed when they least expected it.  Any chance of Derek releasing your videos clips that you used to share during the Delphi forum days?
(03-22-2020, 08:12 PM)someguy123user Wrote: omg, the 641920 is one of the best videos i’ve seen  featuring warrior stabbing fantasy !
The actors are both performing amazing and have beautiful physique.
In this case both the stabber and the victim have equal impact on the drama... Usually the stabbed character takes all the attention and the performance weight on himself , but in this case girl’s body-language and monologue are incredibly amplifying the whole drama effect.
Camerawork is above all compliments too in my opinion - those closeups, the body shots and that desperate gesture as she walks away in the end...

This clip style felt pretty different to other clips that i have seen in this community (it has a woman over man  domination fetish i beleive), which makes me wonder if it was somobody’s custom requested video, or a part of a “series” of its own?
Does anybody know the resources where this might be from, or maybe who produced it?

Thanks again for sharing these outstanding videos from your collection Smile))

I found it in case if someone is interested +  other videos for sale from them, but its hard to tell which one has stab, as there is no description, nor good previews Sad )Smile

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1278/1...-final-day
(04-02-2020, 05:32 PM)frisprit Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 09:37 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Jeremy and Blake's Bellybutton Stabbing Obsession is one of most creative and effective vids of its type I have seen, including my own. Two attractive guys playing around with a screwdriver in the first guy's navel, escalates to the tool actually plunging into his guts.  Then he climbs atop him and uses his own belly to plunge the tool deeper and deeper into his guts. The roles reverse and the second guy gets it with the screwdriver.  Then he returns the favor by spearing a knife into his buddy's bellybutton, grinding it deep into his guts. As the fantasy accelerates, payback is a sword plunged deep into the other guy's bare belly.  They "finish" with a pistol, giving each other a few slugs point blank right in the belly.  Both die, exhausted, presumably as their hard cocks pump a final load in their pants.  All this is accomplished without more than just a hint of blood on the gunshots, but it is beautifully played, and each actor makes you feel the pain and thrill of taking it in the belly.
Derek
Hey Derek, glad that you liked that video.  It was actually one of the custom videos that I got the team from BestDeaths.com to help to produce.  As can be seen through the video, I've always loved to see guys in crop top exposing their belly buttons and getting stabbed when they least expected it.  Any chance of Derek releasing your videos clips that you used to share during the Delphi forum days?
I liked the Jeremy and Blake one a lot too.
Lucas (is that is really his name) is probably the hottest model BestDeaths ever had.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15lLi5tz...sp=sharing

Attached Files Image(s)

tried the link but it says I need access, are the files still there?
Says I need access. I sent a request.