Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Some of may favorite videos...
Added 3 more....click on last modified to see them
HELLO, thanks. Can you tell me where the LAST MODIFIED button is?

Maybe in future you can briefly describe what the new videos added are? Or their names/?
Every one of these is hot! We need more of this! Thanks for sharing
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Jeremy and Blake's Bellybutton Stabbing Obsession is one of most creative and effective vids of its type I have seen, including my own. Two attractive guys playing around with a screwdriver in the first guy's navel, escalates to the tool actually plunging into his guts. Then he climbs atop him and uses his own belly to plunge the tool deeper and deeper into his guts. The roles reverse and the second guy gets it with the screwdriver. Then he returns the favor by spearing a knife into his buddy's bellybutton, grinding it deep into his guts. As the fantasy accelerates, payback is a sword plunged deep into the other guy's bare belly. They "finish" with a pistol, giving each other a few slugs point blank right in the belly. Both die, exhausted, presumably as their hard cocks pump a final load in their pants. All this is accomplished without more than just a hint of blood on the gunshots, but it is beautifully played, and each actor makes you feel the pain and thrill of taking it in the belly.
Derek
(02-21-2020, 09:37 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Jeremy and Blake's Bellybutton Stabbing Obsession is one of most creative and effective vids of its type I have seen, including my own. Two attractive guys playing around with a screwdriver in the first guy's navel, escalates to the tool actually plunging into his guts.  Then he climbs atop him and uses his own belly to plunge the tool deeper and deeper into his guts. The roles reverse and the second guy gets it with the screwdriver.  Then he returns the favor by spearing a knife into his buddy's bellybutton, grinding it deep into his guts. As the fantasy accelerates, payback is a sword plunged deep into the other guy's bare belly.  They "finish" with a pistol, giving each other a few slugs point blank right in the belly.  Both die, exhausted, presumably as their hard cocks pump a final load in their pants.  All this is accomplished without more than just a hint of blood on the gunshots, but it is beautifully played, and each actor makes you feel the pain and thrill of taking it in the bell

Great review Derek!
Verry hot Clips!!! Thanks - please Show us More
(02-06-2020, 08:29 PM)johnnybravo_365 Wrote: Check out the collection...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

New videos added
(03-19-2020, 05:54 AM)johnnybravo_365 Wrote:

New videos added

WHAT ARE THE NEW VIDEOS ADDED CALLED?
Yes I can't tell what is new either...new by what dates?
(03-19-2020, 09:03 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Yes I can't tell what is new either...new by what dates?
Sort newest by date in Google Drive.  Whenever he replies to this thread new videos have been added.

(03-19-2020, 05:56 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 05:54 AM)johnnybravo_365 Wrote:

New videos added

WHAT ARE THE NEW VIDEOS ADDED CALLED?
Sort newest by date in Google Drive.  Whenever he replies to this thread new videos have been added.  JonnyBravo is a man with few words, but when he replies to this thread a hot video is added to his Google Drive that he has shared with all us!