Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greasetank and Me
Where is Mitch's blog entry?

I find that most guys do not over think it like we might here on this site. They feel powerful when watching a violent movie and some aroused, some make the connect and some do not and get upset by it but go with it anyway? If they think too much about it, they sometimes stop. 

I also don't buy the fact that making it military makes it the system. I think the individual wants the arousal to cum from the violence they can then sometimes let themselves off the hook for by blaming the system but it's not the system it IS them obeying it because they want to. 

Basically they're phonies (the characters) using an excuse to get aroused and kill someone. I don't think your work and Greasetanks are the same. Your's is far greater and more colorful, imaginative and seeing it as you wrote gives us a deep sense of something, but I don't know what the fish mind is or if it's as deep as you say when we look at your art but I do know that while Grease's is repungant and not at all a turn on for the most part (almost 99 percent of his pictures; i'm not a fan), your's is. 

I also think the whole Valhalla thing of revival and birth is nonsense as it has nothing to do with it but on the other hand, I think we have a memory deep down of not fish brain stuff but of having lived lives in the past, reincarnation and all that. I've found a few of my past lives and more than one or two have been young violent deaths in a war like state, mostly NOT in a military type setting but forced on by society norms that I went along with that I had   a CHOICE NOT TO and I think that was the lesson. 

I've listed the lives elsewhere here: caveman in Africa, a pirate, a young Native American, a gladiator slave master who was a slave himself and had to decide which people, male, female, children, teenagers, young adults, were the strongest that might survive if sent into some big arena games and the ones not chosen were angry I sent in the ones I did because they were all somehow friends or related. 

Most of what you write here, I'm not sure I agree with. I think the violence/sex thing is strong in us and not sure why. It could be because of past lives. I do know it is NOT productive for my life and I strongly suspect it's not productive for anyone else's either. I also wrote a chapter of my story DOCTOR WHO, JESSE AND JEREMY where alien muscle men fight to the death and when one is stabbed in the navel, his sperm produces a life growing when mixed iwth the slayer's sperm. 

And make no mistake, while in the sexual throes of thie FANTASTY of all of this, it is NOT murder, IT IS MURDER. We, here, like to sugar coat it as just a fetish that we can stop and not think about and not do if we have to but there is something inately wrong with it like it or not IMO. It's not a psoitive thing, this fetish.  Teaspoon :: DOCTOR WHO, JESSE, AND JEREMY by Innout (whofic.com)   Most things associate with this can be sugar coated as sacrifice, male protection and what have you but however yo sugar coat it in the end, it IS just about "getting off" and jerking it to the cumming and as a fantasy it is one of the darker and more evil minded ones and I don't think anyone has fully understood it.

Sometimes I feel that men, real productive men, leave behind this fantasy as a teenager or younger and replace it with sex with a woman, sometimes with some leftovers such as bondage or domination or both. Stuff from childhood such as the feeling of greatness when you feel something in your navel (and I wonder if that comes from having your umbiblicus cut and tied just after birth) and the wetness (From like age 5 or 6 I felt this wetness and even blood pump to the penis) from fights or fightings or seeing it on TV (batman, gladiator movies, even Power Rangers, Conan, Tarzan) one experiences feels so great that some of us, many on this site, have not left that sexual stage behind and cling to that "freedom" instead of growing up to become productive men who raise the next generation. Instead, we folly in this fetish as if it is okay and who knows? Maybe it is but to me it feels like a stuckness that men who grow up leave behind or at least mostly leave behind. They replace it with women and/or a woman and/or a more society norm of gay man marries gay man (frankly i don't understand gay men who adopt the society norms and brag about it; though on the other hand I find they get more acceptance from the straights who wish us to be like them) and takes on the responsiblity of adult norms. They mostly leave the sword-knife-spear-gunplay-navel fetish behind.

Messages In This Thread
Greasetank and Me - by themightyfoo - 10-24-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Greasetank and Me - by GutKnife - 09-04-2022, 02:55 AM
RE: Greasetank and Me - by Gladiateur1964 - 09-04-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Greasetank and Me - by CHASE - 09-04-2022, 12:18 PM