Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase pictures removed ?
(09-30-2019, 02:25 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: I think this forum is the best place to discuss these topics.  All of us have that same struggle to some degree.  Sometimes, even I want to quit. 

But the truth is the greatest thing about this forum isn't necessarily the stories, the pics, the videos, (Though they are all excellent.).  The greatest thing about this forum is the camaraderie.

I think you have pointed out a great topic for discussion.  Let's create a thread in the "Meeting Place" about this topic, as I think it is one that would benefit a lot of us on here.

What do we call the thread? I've tried camaraderie and other than hellos and intros I don't seem to get very far and I don't know why.
I always thought it was because I resisted the idea that I was gay. That violence to men from men is more acceptable than love or cumming together. I"m not into anal or oral sex at all...though maybe with the right person. I don't think I'd enjoy that. I also went for past regressive therapy and learned that I was a man who was on his death bed after a gladiator fight or at the end of his life, or both, when he was old. He was surrounded by people who had been angry at him because he had to sacrifice some of them to (I think) gladiator games to save the main part of the group of them. I'm not sure of most of that though. I'm still rather confused about all of this. I'm not sure I get the therapist's evaluation of your past life because the sexual pleasure cums from the pain and agony. I just don't get a lot of this.

(09-30-2019, 08:50 PM)Winkie77 Wrote: Like Others have said, I Like your work. It’s not like anyone here wants to see the actual and real stabbings and other violence. It’s just  fun little fantasy. My upload here and my many uploads of pictures and videos over at motherless are just fun fakes. I like the Spartacus series for the same reason. But I never wanna see real pictures of real people suffering or killed. You do good work :-)

Thanks. I just post them. Most of them I have not made. I am like a fetish historian for belly button stabbing, gladiator navel play, knife sword spear fantasy to the navel. I still try to reconcile this to the rest of my life and it's still difficult no matter how I try to ignore it when I'm with others and ignore the rest of it when I'm indulging in it, mostly by cumming on here.
Good to see you back!  I appreciate you sharing how you feel and your experience with therapy.  Been into this fetish since I hit puberty and have just come to accept it for what it is.
(09-30-2019, 11:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: I may have overreacted. I want a more balance in my life and this seemed to be too much a presence in my life. I am a good person, a nice person, a peaceful person and this area of my life, this fetish, often bothers me. The guys on past forums NEVER wanted to discuss this in any great depth and got upset when I did. I’m not entirely sure why I did the deletion either. Someone may have not liked a few of the pics. To me they are just fantasy and not real life at all. I’m a pacifist in real life. I don’t entirely want this fetish and so engaging in it by posting and writing stories  so much as I was doing seemed to be ruining my time and my life really. I’m not sure about all of it but I wish I didn’t have this fetish. Do you understand any of that? If you do, explain it to me, please. Thanks for asking, too. I did this quite some time ago, too and almost no one noticed or at least didn't comment. What I really need is a person who really understands me and this fetish or wants to discuss it in some way. I also think I was spending too much time here.
I think that it would be more fruitful to find a partner (perhaps a boyfriend) and replace (at least partly) this fetich with a constructive mutual relationship. Then the fetich may fade, or at least you may seek it less often. Notwithstanding, I am not an analyst to speak about it further.  Take care, dude!
(10-02-2019, 06:56 PM)dim375 Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: I may have overreacted. I want a more balance in my life and this seemed to be too much a presence in my life. I am a good person, a nice person, a peaceful person and this area of my life, this fetish, often bothers me. The guys on past forums NEVER wanted to discuss this in any great depth and got upset when I did. I’m not entirely sure why I did the deletion either. Someone may have not liked a few of the pics. To me they are just fantasy and not real life at all. I’m a pacifist in real life. I don’t entirely want this fetish and so engaging in it by posting and writing stories  so much as I was doing seemed to be ruining my time and my life really. I’m not sure about all of it but I wish I didn’t have this fetish. Do you understand any of that? If you do, explain it to me, please. Thanks for asking, too. I did this quite some time ago, too and almost no one noticed or at least didn't comment. What I really need is a person who really understands me and this fetish or wants to discuss it in some way. I also think I was spending too much time here.
I think that it would be more fruitful to find a partner (perhaps a boyfriend) and replace (at least partly) this fetich with a constructive mutual relationship. Then the fetich may fade, or at least you may seek it less often. Notwithstanding, I am not an analyst to speak about it further.  Take care, dude!

Easier said than done. There's a lot of jerks out there.
(10-02-2019, 08:05 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 06:56 PM)dim375 Wrote:

Easier said than done. There's a lot of jerks out there.
I know, dude. Perhaps you may search for guys on the internet, i.e., visit a gay dating club. A more natural alternative way is to visit your local gay bar. Today my day was so busy that I had no interest in watching the awesome videos and pics here. I guess most have time for this on the weekend. So, working more intensively or exercising at the gym or having a hobby may make you feel more tired and less willing to give in to your fetich. The latter (the gym) may be an occasion to meet people, while I guarantee you that it increases libido! So, be positive and keep walking! Take care!
I've tried almost all of the things you mentioned. Guys lie. Guys don't show up. The guys I'm not attracted to are attracted to me and those I'm attracted to are not attracted to me. As for the gym, it didn't decrease the fetish. After years of working out, I've now hurt my knee from running and my shoulder and arm from the weight machine. I've met people at the gym, none of them gay or at least not openly gay. Increasing libido doesn't help the fetish go away. I appreciate your post to help me and know it is genuine but I don't know what else to do.
(10-03-2019, 10:39 AM)CHASE Wrote: I've tried almost all of the things you mentioned. Guys lie. Guys don't show up. The guys I'm not attracted to are attracted to me and those I'm attracted to are not attracted to me. As for the gym, it didn't decrease the fetish. After years of working out, I've now hurt my knee from running and my shoulder and arm from the weight machine. I've met people at the gym, none of them gay or at least not openly gay. Increasing libido doesn't help the fetish go away. I appreciate your post to help me and know it is genuine but I don't know what else to do.
Have you surely tried visiting internet dating clubs? Have you surely popped in for a drink in a gay club? How to find a gay in the gym when only 5 percent of the population is openly gay? In many countries, there are (a few) gyms for gays. Also, without a mate, the gym will increase your libido towards your fetich! Form your saying, I guess you live in the US where homophobia is still an issue. If you don't attract guys, then perhaps you need something to change in your demeanor or the gay type you prefer. The sheer solution is counseling (choose analysis rather than CBT), as I notice your excuses as an unwillingness to change things. Good luck, dude! Be positive!
Unwillingness to change things? Tha'ts all I've been trying. I have tried counseling. What is CBT? I have gone to gay clubs. A friend was told by a guy interested in me that he wanted to wait to see if something better came along otherwise he'd be interested in me. What country are you in that doesn't have homophobia? Gyms for gays? Maybe but how to find them and I'm sure none in my area, which is pretty conservative. The gay help community is interested in young or old and nothing in between. Those groups get all the free help. And I thought ten percent of the population is gay. It's probably more when you consider the married to women men who are gay and are married to wives and cheat on them. Where can I find internet dating clubs? IF you mean sites like Match.com, they take money and then do not yield results. The few results I had are from men who never showed up on dates/meetings. I feel as if like most people you are blaming me.
Gays comprise not 10 percent of the population, but about 5 percent. There is no exact number for this, as many controversial studies give various percentages, with 5 percent an average of most. Notwithstanding, openly gays are fewer. No, I do not include cheaters! These despicable beings, after secretly hooking-up a gay they return to their families and consider themselves straight when, in fact, are bisexual! When I say ''analysis,'' I mean ''psychoanalysis.'' But this is dated as it has been replaced by ''psychodynamic therapy.'' Have you tried this? Regarding ''CBT,'' you may ''google'' it to see what it is. CBT is briefer and cheaper than analysis. I agree that homophobia is still an issue as a few countries have no homophobia, such as (I guess) the Netherlands, Denmark, etc. However, with the migration crisis in Europe, people of different countries are less keen to socialize with LGBT people (here I used my political correctness). I guess you live in the southern US. Dude, you may ''google'' for places where gays hang out, such as pubs, cafes, diners (as you call them in the states), bars, etc. You may also find events where gays participate in, including leisure activities. There are heaps of online gay clubs, some chargeable others not. You may search for dudes with shared interests and then meet them in a public place such as McDonald's. If you think you both found your soulmate, then you may move further! Have a nice weekend. You may find it as an occasion to implement the above suggestions! Good luck!