Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Double End
Would anyone else here like to act out this double ended weapon scene on camera and post it here? I'd love to see your torso yielding to the weapon. All you need is a blade and mirror. Or even better would be a photo with your hunky partner taking the other end of the double ended weapon deep in his gut meat, and bravely pushing against you.

I get the impression that nakedness isn't allowed here, but I could be wrong. To be sure of not breaking any rules here, I'm happy to post a vid on thisvid.com which allows naked scenes. If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of videoing myself naked while getting stabbed with the 'double ended' hunting knife until the deep sensation stimulates a massive cum.
Thanks for the story, which I'm only belatedly catching up with. Warrior comrades taking each other out is the ultimate male bonding. It's great that the tenderness of a long farewell kiss occurs at the same time as their brutal double end. Both actions express their manly love for one another. The double meaning of "Double End" makes it the perfect title.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae