Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New MurderMayhem Video
This one looks like they're back in action in Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfTf_k0RThQ
totally boring
Dont be so judgemental lol
Aside from specific actors' looks, which may differ from viewer to viewer in terms of preference, the idea is quite cool.
They tried a new setting - building tension with the limited space of a staircase where anything can happen around the turn... Yeah, the action could be more refined, prolonged some "dueling" sequences etc, but I would not call it "totally boring" lol
It's cool to see them trying creative approaches and making it different (the scenes in a pool, now in a staircase etc).
(10-12-2021, 06:54 PM)someguy123user Wrote: Dont be so judgemental lol
Aside from specific actors' looks, which may differ from viewer to viewer in terms of preference, the idea is quite cool.
They tried a new setting - building tension with the limited space of a staircase where anything can happen around the turn... Yeah, the action could be more refined, prolonged some "dueling" sequences etc, but I would not call it "totally boring" lol
It's cool to see them trying creative approaches and making it different (the scenes in a pool, now in a staircase etc).
Yeah totally boring. Wink

Not navel focused, throat slicing (ewl, gross), and boring fights and no real passion at all. AND guns. Sigh.
I must have seen the wrong video Even though I clicked on your link. There is no throat slicing in what I saw. And I thought it was great! Several young guys with naked torsos shot down and dying in excellent death poses. Loved it!