Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Sword of Conan
Sometimes we write about where we first discovered our fetish.  For me it was watching gladiator films Saturday afternoons and late nights while a teenager still living with parents.

After feeling how aroused I was at the fights (I was into the kilts, the legs, the chests and the blades running through, the death throes and the hot filled pouches), I would hope to be alone during those afternoons so I could jack off as many times as I wanted to.  I lost a lot of teen boy semen that way.

Later on I discovered the Savage Sword of Conan comics.  Not the color ones which were relatively tame, but the black and white ones which were really brutal and hot.  Conan slew so many enemies, sometimes kings, but more often common soldiers and guards caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Here are some images that got semen stained in my late teens...

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-17-2021, 05:04 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Sometimes we write about where we first discovered our fetish.  For me it was watching gladiator films Saturday afternoons and late nights while a teenager still living with parents.

After feeling how aroused I was at the fights (I was into the kilts, the legs, the chests and the blades running through, the death throes and the hot filled pouches), I would hope to be alone during those afternoons so I could jack off as many times as I wanted to.  I lost a lot of teen boy semen that way.

Later on I discovered the Savage Sword of Conan comics.  Not the color ones which were relatively tame, but the black and white ones which were really brutal and hot.  Conan slew so many enemies, sometimes kings, but more often common soldiers and guards caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Here are some images that got semen stained in my late teens...

Yes, a lot of memories! Thanks! The comics and the movies! Same experience! Also see ELRIC THE DREAMING CITY for hot abs and swords and arrows!
Yes I please to read and discover all new Conan's book.
Smile 
Oh yes! The ink comics of Conan are a classic  Smile
The same as you, I always dreamed of being one of theese hot pouched victims that you refer to.
So much my desire to fantasize was that I made a video of this topic. You may like it, moreover, sure that you would like to be inside the movie too! Rolleyes
https://motherless.com/C02A742
It is from Red Sonja. It is not Conan but it is his world. Moreover, Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a main character in this movie.
Music is from Ennio Morricone.

AnWa