Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023
Such a hot game, I end up cumming every time as a man I've slain falls to the ground and dies in front of me.
(01-07-2022, 06:55 AM)weiwangko Wrote: It's a great interactive game, and the character painting is also very good. It would be better if there were paintings that hit the navel. I hope there will be better works next.

No. Variety is the spice of life. Because this is a choosing game, you got to choose to kill at least 2/3 of the guys in the navel! So take it easy, you did good!
(06-04-2020, 07:41 PM)XMalcolmX Wrote: As someone who has made interactive stories, I understand that they are quite tine consuming so I appreciate the effort that you put into this. There is definitely something for everyone and I've gone through a grand majority of the options already I believe. I like the light hearted nature of the story, sometimes I feel as though people can get bogged and overly serious due to the nature of the fetish, but the almost comedic nature of some of the deaths are refreshing. Particularly enjoyed the imagery of the jock hanging upside down in the rope trap at my mercy. Thanks!
I too briefly enjoyed the imagery of the jock hanging upside down in the rope trap at my mercy. I wanted to examine his cock but the game froze. I restarted but ended up dead!
Really works well now. Lots of fun! Great illustrations and wonderful dialog! Thank you