Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
... let me see if I could squeeze in some short clips meanwhile lol
here is a small sample clip showing what kind of "Action" and style this project is after.
It depicts one of many action scenes that evolve inside the invaded large apartment Smile

Here the music is temporary, as the actual project will last longer, and will need its own background music edit.

How does it feel so far?

Thanks for sample scene
it's great! i love the actors and the shooting action. one more arrow right into the guys navel would be hot Wink
This is amazing! I really like his long dying struggles, especially the one who dies in front of the TV Smile Can't wait to see the final product!
By the way, I haven't used it myself as a seller, but I've purchased a few similar things from gumroad.com (for example from Combatposer). You should have a look at it.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Awesome teaser!! worth purchasing the video will you be posting the vid on gumroad?
nice acting, nice directin, the sample is amazing, cant wait for the full version. Gumroad is good, i bought combaposer, murdermayhem100 on that platfrom.
Awesome shame they could not being wearing litle g-strings to show off those lovely bodies! Maybe nude for the death scenes? Love the dying moans & groans bet their cocks were hard from it all!
They all die so beautifully! My long dream of a male warrior site equivalent to Amazon-Warriors has arrived.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Great stuff! I especially love how the one guy in black continuously thrusts his belly & chest out as he's dying!

More please!

And we definitely need a male version of the Sexy Amazon site!

Thanks!