Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just curious...
(02-11-2022, 04:50 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 02:32 PM)gutstab2 Wrote: Well, in my younger years around early to late teens seeing a guy get a knife in his navel was the ultimate turn on. However, the older I got the more I liked the whole abdomen getting knifed, particularly the lower abdomen. Most guys prefer a wound in the navel but for me I want to see scars, blood and guts .... not for everyone I know but hey you asked ;-). So, its knife and its in the lower belly for me!
I agree on knives, as did many of my actors.  An upthrust punch right in the guts below the navel does it for me.
- Derek
I could not agree more with Derek & Gutstab. That wide open area below the navel and above the pubes is the ultimate "Sweet spot" for blade or bullet!
(02-12-2022, 11:10 AM)jim825 Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 04:50 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 02:32 PM)gutstab2 Wrote: Well, in my younger years around early to late teens seeing a guy get a knife in his navel was the ultimate turn on. However, the older I got the more I liked the whole abdomen getting knifed, particularly the lower abdomen. Most guys prefer a wound in the navel but for me I want to see scars, blood and guts .... not for everyone I know but hey you asked ;-). So, its knife and its in the lower belly for me!
I agree on knives, as did many of my actors.  An upthrust punch right in the guts below the navel does it for me.
- Derek
I could not agree more with Derek & Gutstab. That wide open area below the navel and above the pubes is the ultimate "Sweet spot" for blade or bullet!
Several of my guys expressed a liking for a bullet right in the guts, halfway between their navel and their cock.  Their reasoning was both the painfulness of the wound and the slow death it would cause.  Most didn't know that the nerve ganglia in that area could also easily trigger an erection and even ejaculation. Pizza Boy and I have discussed this for quite a few years, and he admitted to expecting a slug in his guts would lead to him spurting on his belly as he died; his preference though was for a gutshot to trigger an erection, and a navel shot to trigger him cumming.
- Derek
(01-31-2022, 06:18 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Following up on the thread titled "How Did You Discover Your Fetish?", I would be curious to know what particular scenario or image guys find most "triggering" of an erotic response.  A particular weapon, target point on the body, body type, etc.  Over the years I had lots of experience filming and doing stills with guys with all sorts of body types and all sorts of weapons, and seen and heard what they prefer.  What would YOU say is your favorite?

Weapon selection:
Bullet (single shots, multiple shots or machine gun fire)
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

Any responses, even very short simple ones,would be appreciated.
- Derek

My favorite would definitely be a rapier-type sword, I love it when guys die with a long, thin piece of steel in their guts, there's a sort of finesse and precision involved that contrasts exquisitely with the bulk of a male body 

My close second favorite would be arrows, as they are a sort of middle-ground between a guy getting shot and stabbed, and kind of the best of both worlds for me - they have the combined factors of a high-speed from-a-distance impact so it has the sort of 'surprise factor' and the guy can jolt around and has the space to die in any sexy way he wants, but you also get to see the rigid shaft sticking out of his guts, which is a more visceral and intimate image than a bullethole!
(01-31-2022, 06:18 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Following up on the thread titled "How Did You Discover Your Fetish?", I would be curious to know what particular scenario or image guys find most "triggering" of an erotic response.  A particular weapon, target point on the body, body type, etc.  Over the years I had lots of experience filming and doing stills with guys with all sorts of body types and all sorts of weapons, and seen and heard what they prefer.  What would YOU say is your favorite?

Weapon selection:
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

- Derek

My favorite scenario I like to imagine is one where I take a knife several times in my stomach. Right in or above my bellybutton. I also like to imagine taking a sword right through my belly where I could just stare down at it. 

I have to say though I like Ashe's idea of taking a slender blade through the stomach. Or even through the chest! You'd hardly even know you were being stabbed at first
(02-16-2022, 07:25 AM)GuttedManlygod Wrote:

Weapon selection:
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

- Derek

My favorite scenario I like to imagine is one where I take a knife several times in my stomach. Right in or above my bellybutton. I also like to imagine taking a sword right through my belly where I could just stare down at it. 

I have to say though I like Ashe's idea of taking a slender blade through the stomach. Or even through the chest! You'd hardly even know you were being stabbed at first

Most of my actors reacted best to repeated stabs in the belly and guts; a good finishing thrust right through the navel often resulted in an orgasmic reaction like this.
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-05-2022, 08:31 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I have always wanted a bullet in my guts because the line "my guts feel like they are on fire" has always turned me on. Johnny Crawford came close when he said "my insides feel like they are on fire". When in my earlier life I was short in the belly approaching the island of Tarawa I actually got it twice in the guts. The first went into my belly button and the second hit me lower in the belly right in the middle of my guts. I had a hard one when I left the landing craft and when I got shot I shot a load inside my pants. So for me it is bullets over a blade, but I will admit being a naked cabin boy on a pirate ship and taking the thrust of a sword into my belly button is also a turn on. In any story, the target has to be my belly.

(02-01-2022, 04:30 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 05:45 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMm for me a trident in my smooth nude oiled gladiator body! My cock hard and erect displayed before the arena crowd. Followed by sword or spear.

All nude cock hard & erect maybe wearing nothing more than gladiator helmet
In most movies guys catch a trident horizontally across the belly.  What would you think about taking it like this?  I've had several of my guys suggest this, taking the top tine in the navel, the middle through the cockhead into the guts, and the bottom through the base of the shaft and the balls.
- Derek

Talk about a punishing hit! In one shot, to lose the wellspring of your humanity, the point of your spear, and the root of your maleness. My back would arch. I would be glad this is my fate but I really wouldn't mind a quick death after that devastation.
(02-23-2022, 05:25 AM)timgotshot Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 08:31 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I have always wanted a bullet in my guts because the line "my guts feel like they are on fire" has always turned me on. Johnny Crawford came close when he said "my insides feel like they are on fire". When in my earlier life I was short in the belly approaching the island of Tarawa I actually got it twice in the guts. The first went into my belly button and the second hit me lower in the belly right in the middle of my guts. I had a hard one when I left the landing craft and when I got shot I shot a load inside my pants. So for me it is bullets over a blade, but I will admit being a naked cabin boy on a pirate ship and taking the thrust of a sword into my belly button is also a turn on. In any story, the target has to be my belly.

(02-01-2022, 04:30 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 05:45 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMm for me a trident in my smooth nude oiled gladiator body! My cock hard and erect displayed before the arena crowd. Followed by sword or spear.

All nude cock hard & erect maybe wearing nothing more than gladiator helmet
In most movies guys catch a trident horizontally across the belly.  What would you think about taking it like this?  I've had several of my guys suggest this, taking the top tine in the navel, the middle through the cockhead into the guts, and the bottom through the base of the shaft and the balls.
- Derek

Talk about a punishing hit! In one shot, to lose the wellspring of your humanity, the point of your spear, and the root of your maleness. My back would arch. I would be glad this is my fate but I really wouldn't mind a quick death after that devastation.
MMMmm Derek 1931 I long to get it that way I described it hard & totally naked the only warrior way! My smooth nude tanned body oiled & displayed my cock fully erect rock hard! Big Grin I would love to model for you/anybody like that just wearing a gladiator helmet getting it horizontal in my guts as you describe! 100% total fucking turn on for me! Hopefully the audience as well! 

Sinking to my knees my lovely 7.5 inch shaft with 2 inch head by 4.5 inch of girth spraying cum everywhere. My opponent approaches me from behind. My back arched clutching at the trident shaft & stroking my cock in defiance. My opponent garrotes me slowly as I wank & cum one last time!

MMM Derek your models are so right on with this one! I would love to pose it for a photoshoot or gladiator reenactment in front of an audience. Its so hot a fucking scene!
Great question and thread Derek… I like lean guys locked in a close combat, skin to skin, knife fight. 

They should each feel the squirming power of their adversary and a knife is an up close and personal weapon. The navel or just below, maybe a combination of the two would be the target of choice. Lean guys because I’d want to feel some satisfying resistance to my blade from their abs. I also like it when the combatants are all wet like in shallow water.
naked and a trident i like best then arrows
trident in the bellybutton and the other 2 tines one on either side or one between belly button and sternum and one below. or with arrows 3 o4 right clustered in the belly button and 2 to the right and 2 to the left and 1 above and 1 below