Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
Amazing work! Great job editing - hard to believe it's the same guy. Nice touch with the crossbow bolt moving as he's breathing - really does look like it's stuck deep in his belly.
thanks, glad you liked the "preview" Smile
As a matter of fact, I indeed had a lot of inspiration from the amazon-warriors website with their "gunfun" mini-series. Actually there they often use the same 2 models, where they edit the footage in a way that it seems like just more "similar looking" characters take part Smile

Definitely, they have much better filming conditions with their own studio and in-person work with actors, lighting etc. I am only limited to what space my guy can offer, and indirect control over how he establishes his phone camera etc Sad

I'll for sure consider gumroad or similar when the time comes.
So great work, i love, ready to pay this movie !!!
Just out of curiousity does the amazon warriors site have a brother site for males getting it? Those early Amazon warriors sword knife spear play were hot even if there women in them. I wished they do the same for males.
worth doing but guns, meh, guy is super hot and amazing, the idea is great but again, guns, not interested, if it were knives and swords and spears, yes! very super hot guy
(01-22-2022, 03:38 PM)No, certainly not. If it did, video posts and discussions would be up all over this site. If we pooled our funds, hired our own director, and had our director hire Olaf Winter to learn how he does it and rent his scene and props... we could do it. He shoots in Germany. Czech Bel Ami boys would be easy hires for models. CHASE Wrote: Just out of curiousity does the amazon warriors site have a brother site for males getting it? Those early Amazon warriors sword knife spear play were hot even if there women in them. I wished they do the same for males.

(01-26-2022, 09:17 AM)Stabano Wrote: worth doing but guns, meh, guy is super hot and amazing, the idea is great but again, guns, not interested, if it were knives and swords and spears, yes! very super hot guy

Stabano, you have to be the most crass and selfish critic on this entire site. Say thank you, what you would do if it were your money, and hopefully, one day, you can raise enough to do it exactly the way you're dreaming of.

I'll say again, yucking other people's yum is not great behavior anywhere, and on a niche site like this, it really stands out. We all know well how different the things we're into are when, to the rest of the world, we're all into the same thing they find totally weird. There's no need to say this obvious truth in any way other than with a "yes, and".
"No, certainly not. If it did, video posts and discussions would be up all over this site. If we pooled our funds, hired our own director, and had our director hire Olaf Winter to learn how he does it and rent his scene and props... we could do it. He shoots in Germany. Czech Bel Ami boys would be easy hires for models."

I'd love to see it!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Hey guys,
I been silent for some time - lots of work and personal hobbies Tongue
And my "actor" was moving too, so we took a break.

These are quite troubling times due to war in Ukraine, and I am very concerned about the whole situation going on right now.

On the other hand, I wanted to proceed with my project in the meantime just to keep me a bit distracted from the sad news and stressful circumstances...
After all, I take this kind of art content as pure fantasy, disconnected from reality.

Here is another "extract" with some "aftermatch" scene that I filmed/edited recently. This kind of scene will be used among others towards the ending of the film:

Another stunning scene; the interaction of the "characters" is very smooth and convincing. Great job!
- Derek
Fantastic! Hot guy, great editing, seamless, and lovely groans, moans and death scenes! WOW!