Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How do you (or your character) feel about their death?
More specifically how do you face death? What are your exact thoughts on it? Are you scared or willing?  Are you stoic or cowardly in the end? Do you grunt or cuss or say anything at all when you take it? What are the thoughts running through your head once death descends? 

For me, as I prefer to tale multiple stabs to the stomach and chest before being gutted, I always like to think I face it with as much pride and courage as I can. I'm totally willing especially if I lose or my opponent calls my manhood into question. Anxious, possibly even a bit fearful but my want to feel steel would take precedence. My thoughts right before I take the blade would be something along the lines of "Oh fuck I wonder how bad this is gonna hurt? I'm really about to take a blade through the belly! Oh fuck I know this will sting so damn terribly" but I feel I would be grinning as I'm finally being a man and taking it. As I get it in the guts I'm sure I would be grunting and cussing. In fact I'd probably play it up a bit. Squirm on the blade so I feel more! As I die, I think how I fuckin won! I wrestled with death and was able to show how well I can take a gutting! 

What about you guys?
My vision is much like yours! I've always seen myself fighting quite well before my opponent gets in a deep stab into my lower belly. The pain is sudden & shocking. My eyes blink rapidly as I process what has just happened. Then I get two more gut stabs in quick succession. I stagger clutching at my pierced underbelly. I know I've been dealt mortal wounds but I still desperately try to win by wild, almost blind attacks. But my opponent easily evades. I know I've lost and yeah, there is some fear involved. But my pride won't let me show it. The gut stabs have taken the fight from me and he comes in and delivers the killing blow a swift slash across the lower belly opening it up and allowing my guts to spill. I sink to my knees trying in vane to keep them inside but its futile. I know I have just moments left to live. I wonder how it came to this. I think at this point my life flashes before my eyes as I flop over to my back. I'm still breathing, panting really in heavy gasps for air wondering what death will be like. If this is in the Arena I'd hear the crowd cheering my killer then everything fades till nothing.
Well, very interesting .... I'm with Jim825 however with a slight difference. A stab in slow about 5cm below my navel but needs to take at least 5 min to get inside then moved around in the guts before being withdrawn, again very slowly. The whole process is repeated with the blade going about 3cm below the first ...... then slice up to may navel ...... now that would be awesomely painful! ;-)
I feel pretty much the same regardless of how I'm being killed. First I feel the agony of my wounds, then I contemplate what death is. My mind passes all my sexual partners and my cock stiffens like never before. If I slowly die from my wounds or am given the coup de grace ( I prefer a blade into my chest) I shoot on final load before death takes me.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
As for me, I have several scenarios that really get me going. When I imagine my death or my avatar's death I always imagine it as being explosive and very intense. Not in the sense of dying because of a bomb or anything like that but I meant explosive in the sense that I would blow my load in such a way that I would have never done in my life. For some reason I feel like it's the natural way to go and that your body is despretly trying to deposit it's essence somewhere (even your pants) before finally ceasing to be. The navel get me every time. I don't know if it's the nerve endings there that make my cock pop up every time I press or how I can imagine myself in absolute duress and surprisingly pure BLISS whenever I insert a sharp object into my navel (or even hearing about how someone would torture me and end me with (stab/shot) to my belly button. 

The second I feel something sharp and point into the center of my belly button I start imagining how hot it must be an unaware victim sleeping shirtless at home where someone breaks in and threatens you with a knife. Where my captor would tie me and torture me (specifically my belly button and belly) for hours untill I choose to be stoic and accept my fate. Offering myself up to his knife and going as far as to basically beg for it. It would make me feel manly and proud to die at the hand of a capable man (or woman). They would end me with one swift stab to my navel leading my cock to become rock hard and shoot out my death seed.

I would also love to be a gladiator or a swordsman in ancient times where I'm a vetran of many wars and in my last conquest I'm injured in battle. My wounds are fatal and non recovrable and my (friend or lover) would ease my passing by stripping me off my armor and undressing me. Run their hands softly over my failing body paying close attention to my cock. I would invite my angel of death to stab me in my belly button enthustaicly. They would grab my sword and anchor it on my belly pointing straight at my navel hole and have them push it into me! I would love to ended my suffering as pleased as I am and that they would cum at the sight of my passing and how my cock is releasing.
(09-21-2022, 09:29 PM)KnitNot Wrote: As for me, I have several scenarios that really get me going. When I imagine my death or my avatar's death I always imagine it as being explosive and very intense. Not in the sense of dying because of a bomb or anything like that but I meant explosive in the sense that I would blow my load in such a way that I would have never done in my life. For some reason I feel like it's the natural way to go and that your body is despretly trying to deposit it's essence somewhere (even your pants) before finally ceasing to be. The navel get me every time. I don't know if it's the nerve endings there that make my cock pop up every time I press or how I can imagine myself in absolute duress and surprisingly pure BLISS whenever I insert a sharp object into my navel (or even hearing about how someone would torture me and end me with (stab/shot) to my belly button. 

The second I feel something sharp and point into the center of my belly button I start imagining how hot it must be an unaware victim sleeping shirtless at home where someone breaks in and threatens you with a knife. Where my captor would tie me and torture me (specifically my belly button and belly) for hours untill I choose to be stoic and accept my fate. Offering myself up to his knife and going as far as to basically beg for it. It would make me feel manly and proud to die at the hand of a capable man (or woman). They would end me with one swift stab to my navel leading my cock to become rock hard and shoot out my death seed.

I would also love to be a gladiator or a swordsman in ancient times where I'm a vetran of many wars and in my last conquest I'm injured in battle. My wounds are fatal and non recovrable and my (friend or lover) would ease my passing by stripping me off my armor and undressing me. Run their hands softly over my failing body paying close attention to my cock. I would invite my angel of death to stab me in my belly button enthustaicly. They would grab my sword and anchor it on my belly pointing straight at my navel hole and have them push it into me! I would love to ended my suffering as pleased as I am and that they would cum at the sight of my passing and how my cock is releasing.
Jesus this was so hot. Just reading it got me going. I also want to be tortured in the navel and ultimately accept my fate as a Man. Dying by a stab in the navel and gut.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I longing to be stabbed in my belly button and killed by a hot rival. If that happens to me, I would imagine I will in pain, but also feel in extreme pleasure and exciting. I actually used a plastics knife to stab myself during masturbation, and it was awesome. I would also prefer to cum before I die. During masturbation,

I often imagine that there is a Being that likes to see men kill each other by stabbing into each other's navel. It choose people who have this fetish and tossed them into an alternative universe. In that world the rule is simple, kill each by stabbing into the other's belly button (other method is not allowed) during daytime. During the night, we will be send back to the village where killing is not allowed. We will have ownership over our victim's deadbody. The body won't decompose, so we can fuck them whenever possible and eat them. The victim's body is the only food source, so we have to kill during daytime. Sometimes I would imagine I got killed by a hot guy on day 1, and then fucked by him for several days in a row, most of the time he actually fuck my belly button, where he already carved a hole on me before I die. Sometimes I would imagine my killer got killed the next day by another hot guy, and my body along with my killer's are the new killer's belongings.

So deaths has never been a problem to me as long as I will be killed by the way I want.
I envision myself as a naked Trojan warrior charging into battle with my penis fully erect from the prospect of combat. I'm taken down by an arrow or a spear launched from the enemy lines and impaling me in my ripped abs. The mortal wound causes me to ejaculate my death cum as I fall among my comrades already sprawled on the ground with arrows in their muscular chests and bellies and leaking the last of their death cums. A comrade kneels beside me to comfort me in my last moments. He takes an arrow to the chest and falls on top of me, our naked bodies united in a warrior's death.
I'd lose willingly. I would ask my opponent to his or her blade into my belly button and thrust it all the way through my body. I'd want them to slice me vertically down my stomach so my guts would spill out and I could die covered in my own guts and cum, as I'd jack off as I die