Poll: What turns you on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Naked except for maybe a weapon belt
50.00%
23 50.00%
Somewhat naked, topless
45.65%
21 45.65%
Clothed
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked only? Your Thoughts?
For me, I love the pics and videos people post, but in general, I’m only turned on if the people (especially the “victim”) are naked, or almost entirely naked. Vid’s and pics of people being arrowed/speared/ass impaled are really hot if naked, but if clothed it does nothing for me. That’s why all my stuff is naked warrior. I’m genuinely curious how others feel. Is naked a turn on? Clothed? Other?
KnifeBoy like naked belly meat target Big Grin  but tango wearing a knife on a belt is Xtra Xciting for me as they will be able to fight back before I kill them  Tongue Cock must be free enough to release jizz  Cool
Gotta be naked for me. The more attire, the less the turn-on. That's why all the guys in my stuff are all naked all the time. The fighters train, sleep, and fight naked.
MMMM naked for me all the way. Love the thought of my impaled prostate! Would certainly get me hard & shooting my load just thinking about it. My nude waxed smooth swimmers body tanned & oiled impaled in the ass & spear tip out through my guts between my throbbing erect cock & deep belly button! MMMM what a thought & sight & orgasmic ending for a warrior!
I am into totally naked,shaved bodies..sometimes oiled..cocks erect..targets are bellybutton,cock and balls..or up the ass..swords/ knives in close combat..spears and arrows in battle..natives or ancient Greek style.
(10-05-2022, 08:37 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote: I am into totally naked,shaved bodies..sometimes oiled..cocks erect..targets are bellybutton,cock and balls..or up the ass..swords/ knives in close combat..spears and arrows in battle..natives or ancient Greek style.

spot on!
The sensation of skin on skin in a fight is so sensuous - to see, or imagine, a blade enter naked skin and muscle is what this fetish is all about for me.
(10-02-2022, 05:21 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: KnifeBoy like naked belly meat target Big Grin  but tango wearing a knife on a belt is Xtra Xciting for me as they will be able to fight back before I kill them  Tongue Cock must be free enough to release jizz  Cool

My lovely smooth cock is nice & free & hard & ready to shoot my death cum. My dive knife is strapped to my naked thigh! Not sure what you would like the sight of more my knife on my thigh or my throbbing hard on waiting for your knife
definitely naked
I always see myself naked when I'm in any battle, and see the knife, arrow, spear, or bullet hit me in my belly button making my belly button even deeper than it is already. I just wish I had the smarts to be able to do the things I see and adore on the site. Thank you for this web site.