Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Surreal Dream
I had this wildly hot, kind of surreal dream last night that I wanted to transcribe for you all:

The room was dark, a candle flickered on the dresser casting an amber glow. He was tall and slender, but very muscular with a toned abdomen and large defined chest.

He crawled into bed with me. We lay on top of the covers, and I cuddled him as the big spoon. I traced my hand down his chest, over his abdomen, and stuck my finger into his deep navel.

He groaned in pleasure as my finger went inside his belly button. My cock went rock hard, and slid between his butt cheeks.

His navel was unusually deep, my finger slid inside up to the second knuckle. I could feel his abdominal muscles tightening around it as he groaned in pleasure.

“Deeper”, he said.

My finger dug into his navel as my cock slid inside of him. With each exhale, I felt his abdomen tighten around the finger.

I felt that he wanted more.

A cylindrical, long, dull rod appeared in my hand. I stuck it into his navel as he groaned in more pleasure. I pulled on it hard, my cock thrusting inside of him. Somehow, I could still feel the sensation of his abs tightening around the rod.

Another man walked into the room. I didn’t recognize him, but we continued on.

I pulled hard on the rod again and felt it pop through his skin and slide into his belly. He groaned in pleasure as I nearly I cam inside of him.

The other man approached, taking the road from my hand and pushing it in further. I felt as it pressed through my partners back and into my own deep navel. I felt the moist, warmness of the rod as it slid through the man I spooned, and into me.

As it popped through the skin at the back of my belly button and further inside me, I thrust my cock forward and cam inside of the man in front of me.

Then, unfortunately, I awoke.
(11-09-2022, 03:28 AM)Chadzormick Wrote: I had this wildly hot, kind of surreal dream last night that I wanted to transcribe for you all:

The room was dark, a candle flickered on the dresser casting an amber glow. He was tall and slender, but very muscular with a toned abdomen and large defined chest.

He crawled into bed with me. We lay on top of the covers, and I cuddled him as the big spoon. I traced my hand down his chest, over his abdomen, and stuck my finger into his deep navel.

He groaned in pleasure as my finger went inside his belly button. My cock went rock hard, and slid between his butt cheeks.

His navel was unusually deep, my finger slid inside up to the second knuckle. I could feel his abdominal muscles tightening around it as he groaned in pleasure.

“Deeper”, he said.

My finger dug into his navel as my cock slid inside of him. With each exhale, I felt his abdomen tighten around the finger.

I felt that he wanted more.

A cylindrical, long, dull rod appeared in my hand. I stuck it into his navel as he groaned in more pleasure. I pulled on it hard, my cock thrusting inside of him. Somehow, I could still feel the sensation of his abs tightening around the rod.

Another man walked into the room. I didn’t recognize him, but we continued on.

I pulled hard on the rod again and felt it pop through his skin and slide into his belly. He groaned in pleasure as I nearly I cam inside of him.

The other man approached, taking the road from my hand and pushing it in further. I felt as it pressed through my partners back and into my own deep navel. I felt the moist, warmness of the rod as it slid through the man I spooned, and into me.

As it popped through the skin at the back of my belly button and further inside me, I thrust my cock forward and cam inside of the man in front of me.

Then, unfortunately, I awoke.

Oh what a dream that was Chad. If I where to be in this I would love the be the man that you're with. How hot an exciting would it be to have someone finger and please my navel while I offer up myself to your pleasure. Just to have the both of us impaled by that rod. I can imagine you pushing it into my belly verly slowly and then when you hear that pop my navel would make when the rod breaks the skin I will strart leaking precum and pushing my backside to your mighty cock. The cherry here is when our assailant imales me and the rod finds it's way to you navel. That's when I will start jizzing everywhere. I suppose the excitment and fear of my impending doom coupled with your own would really drive me nuts. Having the both of done in like that by a stranger really appeals to the side of me that really wants to exihibit everything I have to offer.
Wow! what a smoking hot dream, did you actually jizz yourself in your sleep? Isn’t it always the friggin way that you wake yourself up when the going gets hot!
Thanks for sharing brother
(11-09-2022, 11:12 PM)Predator Wrote: Wow! what a smoking hot dream, did you actually jizz yourself in your sleep? Isn’t it always the friggin way that you wake yourself up when the going gets hot!
Thanks for sharing brother

haha, it is the way. Unfortunately (or fortunately so I didn’t have to clean the sheets!), I did not jizz in my sleep. I did wake up rock hard though. I grabbed one of my knives, toyed with it in my belly button and then cam Wink

(11-09-2022, 01:01 PM)KnitNot Wrote: Oh what a dream that was Chad. If I where to be in this I would love the be the man that you're with. How hot an exciting would it be to have someone finger and please my navel while I offer up myself to your pleasure. Just to have the both of us impaled by that rod. I can imagine you pushing it into my belly verly slowly and then when you hear that pop my navel would make when the rod breaks the skin I will strart leaking precum and pushing my backside to your mighty cock. The cherry here is when our assailant imales me and the rod finds it's way to you navel. That's when I will start jizzing everywhere. I suppose the excitment and fear of my impending doom coupled with your own would really drive me nuts. Having the both of done in like that by a stranger really appeals to the side of me that really wants to exihibit everything I have to offer.

Knit, these are hot details you added. I am with you on the exhibition, it made the dream all the hotter.