Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pain
(10-29-2022, 10:11 AM)jim825 Wrote: I also see myself getting stabbed below the navel probably in some sort of combat (wartime, Arena, bar fight etc.) I think I would still fight on at first not totally realizing what has happened. but, as the pain sets in, I would find myself staggering being much less effective in fighting back. I'd be left vulnerable and I get jabbed a second time, same place low in the gut. I'd really stagger now, maybe even fall down, my brain processing what's happening to me. I think my eyes would be blinking. Maybe I'd make a few grunting sounds as if to demonstrate I'm still alive perhaps a futile attempt to prevent the inevitable. My opponent may take advantage of my now very much defenseless state and stick me again hastening my death, or he may just watch me struggle through my death throes enjoying himself. Of course I see myself cumming wildly as I deal with the pain of being gut-stabbed. That's one of the things I romanticize about belly stabbing, the fact that death isn't instantaneous that it takes a while and you know what's happening and struggle futilely against it.

As for Discord I never, NEVER can locate someone even when I type in their name exactly as told. I always get a zero results when i do a search for them. Message me if anyone would like to chat through Discord but You'll have to find me there.
Yes!! I love how a big part of your fantasy is struggling with the blade and the pain. As it wiggles and pushes deeper inside I would be jerking more struggling to fight against it! And of course the harder we struggle the worse it's going to get man. It's gonna hurt fuckin bad!

(11-04-2022, 06:36 PM)gladlover Wrote: I would love to take the blade halfway between my belly button and the root of my cock. I’d take it while struggling, so when the blade tears my skin I throw my head back, in agony, and in shock that I was being killed. As the blade slices through me I experience agonizing pain, and soon the start of my rapturous death. My killer pushes the blade inside of me until he hits bone and quickly pulls it out, as I fall to the sand on all fours, clutching my wound, hot blood pouring over my hand. My killer kicks me onto my back. I can see his thick cock and his sword, soaked in my blood. My killer stabs me again, through my belly button. There is pain, but my cock is now stiff as I wait for the killing blow. I lay flat on the sand, my killer plunges the sword into my chest. I arch my back, moaning in delight, my chest rising to meet the blade as it tears into my heart. At the moment of my demise, my cock explodes in a final cum, the best cum I’ve ever had. My killer pulls the blade free, and jacks off and shoots his load on my chest as I pass to Elysium.

A perfect death!
A damn fine and manly way to die! I always envision taking the blade willingly knowing my opponent won't back down and neither will I. So I'd face my death just as you!  Let's face it together my brother!
As I fight my adversary in a one on one knife fight I do not feel much pain at first, just a numbness in my guts as my fight adrenaline keeps me going. Then I realise he is overpowering me as my knife hand is forced to the ground and he straddles me with our hard precum dripping cocks sliding together. I see victory in his face as the pain of his blade deep in my lower guts becomes real. I desperately try to release my knife hand to stab him but I’m too weak and all I can do is cry out in my pain, “ARRRGGGHHH!” I stare up into his eyes and I know I’m done for as he slowly cuts his blade up through my abs towards my navel. My viscera are on fire as they are sliced into and I’m feeling intense erotic pain as I writhe under my killer when my cock blasts out what seems an endless stream of my man seed over my oozing entrails.
Well with no scenario in mind I will just assume that I've been attacked by a deranged murderer. It will be sudden and quick and by the time I notice the handle sticking out of my lower belly, my fight or flight response is going to kick in. I'm going to fight back with everything I got. I would curse my attacker and attempt to punch, choke, or incapacitate him/her. My attacker wouldn't really need to wait for long and as the adrenaline eventually wears off and all I will be left with is dread, fear, anger, pain, and anguish (Oh and a bloody belly too!). My movement will be slow and sluggish and the pain will intensify. Eventually, I will realize my belly bit a little more than it could chew and end up collapsing from the pain, laying on the floor. I would groan and moan as if I'm being made love to. My hands will clutch at my wound and try to stop the bleeding. At this point, there is no use for anger. Fear and lust will drive me. My cock will harden and rise. My sub conscience is instructing my body to mate and die. I will surrender to my fate and accept it with courage. I may be scared but in an effort to show my attacker that I'm a tough son of a bitch I would pull down my pants and show my attacker my member. Grinning weakly and teasing him by wiggling it in front of his eyes. My strength is rapidly fading but I would pull out the knife and grunt as load as I possibly can, throwing the knife back at my attacker's feet. My hands will be placed to the side of my wound and I would arch my back prominently showing him his knife's sheath (my belly button). I would then muster what strength I have left groaning a few times and finally, speak saying one word "Here" while I place my bloody middle finger in my navel.