Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bloody Creek
The two men in the forefront, the Indian and the Soldier ... The brave warrior was on top of the soldier and thrust his knife into his chest. As the Soldier was dying he used his knife to get revenge. The soldier had a huge cum as he died, and another as he killed his killer. The warrior lay next to his victim, slowly dying, finally getting his death cum.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I've now completed the scene. Are at least 40 pictures.
I also adjusted the color of the environment a bit. I like it so much better. It looks more like sunset now. Night comes soon in this mountains and the predators open the presented buffet.
I wonder why the warriors left their fallen comrades among all the pale faces. What do you think?

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Spectacular. I'm particularly enamored of the shirtless hunk cowboy in the foreground with arrows in his cock, navel and between his tits. Any more angles of that guy? I think I'm in love.
- Derek
(01-07-2023, 02:17 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Spectacular.  I'm particularly enamored of the shirtless hunk cowboy in the foreground with arrows in his cock, navel and between his tits.  Any more angles of that guy? I think I'm in love.
- Derek

Here my friend. Please enjoy.

Vides quid vis videre
(05-20-2023, 10:21 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:17 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Spectacular.  I'm particularly enamored of the shirtless hunk cowboy in the foreground with arrows in his cock, navel and between his tits.  Any more angles of that guy? I think I'm in love.
- Derek

Here my friend. Please enjoy.
Excellent!  You just know that cock was rock-hard and straining when the arrow pinned it to his guts! Thanks.
- Derek
I think he is going to put one last shot from his gun into that lovely bronzed hunk brave who is showing his last hard on to him!
My eyes were drawn straight to the shirtless hunk cowboy lying on his back. I like to imagine the first arrow found his navel, giving him an instant hard-on. The second arrow pinned his hard cock to the tight muscles in his lower belly. Then at least one of the two chest hits finished him off through his rapidly beating heart. Before he blacked out, he may have had time to fire the last slug from his revolver into the young bronzed hunk brave.
Wow, you have such talent in creating these scenes, Ras Roleplay.
From a very appreciative fan,
Bruce.
(05-26-2023, 08:05 PM)bruffman Wrote: My eyes were drawn straight to the shirtless hunk cowboy lying on his back. I like to imagine the first arrow found his navel, giving him an instant hard-on. The second arrow pinned his hard cock to the tight muscles in his lower belly. Then at least one of the two chest hits finished him off through his rapidly beating heart. Before he blacked out, he may have had time to fire the last slug from his revolver into the young bronzed hunk brave.
Wow, you have such talent in creating these scenes, Ras Roleplay.
From a very appreciative fan,
Bruce.

Hi Bruce,
thank you very much for your compliment.
I'm only satisfied with my pictures if they turn me on myself.
Vides quid vis videre
I like the aftermath of the close quarter fights between a soldier and Indian… one where the Indian is knifed in the belly after planting his knife in the soldier’s chest. The other where I’d like to imagine the Indian is atop the soldier sticking his blade in when the soldier places his pistol in the native’s navel and pulls the trigger blasting the Indian off him.
(01-07-2023, 10:38 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: I've now completed the scene. Are at least 40 pictures.
I also adjusted the color of the environment a bit. I like it so much better. It looks more like sunset now. Night comes soon in this mountains and the predators open the presented buffet.
I wonder why the warriors left their fallen comrades among all the pale faces. What do you think?

I think it's because dying together is a sacred thing in their beliefs. Warriors who die touching or hugging their kill, rock hard dead cock flopping, should not be moved away. Men who were enemies in this world go into the spirit world as intimate friends, men who have penetrated and conquered each other.