Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotheads
Gosh great pictures! Very exciting and full of professionalism. Details deserve recognition. Excellent job! Your suggestions and comments enhance the emotions while reading. Thank you so much for this emotional thread. I identify with that pierced youth by the tree. beautiful end. Beautiful death. I am waiting for the continuation of the story. Respect

Discord Navelmavell#687

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(04-08-2023, 05:23 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I didn't mean to offend. I have always thought that a family would like to know how a loved one died. This kid's family probably would like to have known their son died fighting until the very end.

To bring this story to an end I post two more pictures.
I find it very interesting how many parallels can be found in our train of thoughts.
I'm glad you liked the story and I'm always open to new ideas.

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
MMM love the thought of my naked nude brave bod getting some more spear attention Big Grin . Hopefully my nude smooth stud war painted brave body will still have its cock erect Heart . Love the thought of that spear impaled above my cock!
Combien de temps s'est-il écoulé entre la première image (page 1) au moment ou il reçoit la lance dans le ventre ; et l'image (page 5 ) ou il s'affaisse mort empalé contre l'arbre . J'aime à imaginer qu'il s'est écoulé une bonne demi-heure, que les deux indiens ont pris leur temps à le regarder se tortiller contre l'arbre avant d'aller vers lui et de le poignarder  .