Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hand to hand fights to the death
Any guys into hand to hand fights to the finish?  Few weapons.
(10-06-2019, 05:48 PM)lthrwrstlr Wrote: Any guys into hand to hand fights to the finish?  Few weapons.

You mean "fake" fights to the fake death?
(10-07-2019, 05:59 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 05:48 PM)lthrwrstlr Wrote: Any guys into hand to hand fights to the finish?  Few weapons.

You mean "fake" fights to the fake death?
yes
Let's see. Hot sweaty, naked guys in hand-to-hand death matches with lots of body contact in a full arena. Sign me up.
Count me in. Best finisher for me is neck snap - loser shoots while I fill his guts with my cum.
id love to play. im 35 gay male in Toronto. I like to play "killer"
(10-08-2019, 12:30 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Let's see. Hot sweaty, naked guys in hand-to-hand death matches with lots of body contact in a full arena. Sign me up.
Hand to hand naked sword in the bellybutton then the groans tongue out sign me up
I fantasise about being in a naked duel where we aim the tips of our rapiers at each others' navels. We both manage to hit the target at the same time and we keep thrusting the narrow blades into each other, causing us to have huge erections, and the excitement builds to see who succumbs first in a massive explosion of cum.
(11-16-2019, 11:17 PM)bruffman Wrote: I fantasise about being in a naked duel where we aim the tips of our rapiers at each others' navels. We both manage to hit the target at the same time and we keep thrusting the narrow blades into each other, causing us to have huge erections, and the excitement builds to see who succumbs first in a massive explosion of cum.

That's so hot!
(10-08-2019, 02:00 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Count me in.  Best finisher for me is neck snap - loser shoots while I fill his guts with my cum.
yeah,  love a good neck snap right as I cum

(10-12-2019, 03:41 PM)killerluke22 Wrote: id love to play. im 35 gay male in Toronto. I like to play "killer"
come to Boston and fight me,  how do you like to kill?